Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Appeal Your Ban' started by Jengaas, Mar 14, 2019 at 11:15 PM.

1. Jengaas

Jengaas New Member

Money:
    55⛀
    Hi,

I have got banned for not even stating anything that is not required. All I asked was if someone wanted to have a chat with me. I didn't even mention anything illegal or anything that I should not. And I got banned. It was not even 5 min that I had logged in and just exchanged "hi/hello" with the person.
    • Screenshot of disconnect message (we need to verify the nickname which was targeted): attached
    • Nickname you actually used: Wright
    • Time it happened (with your timezone indicated): 04:15am (+5:30 GMT)
    • Content of last few lines you typed or content you uploaded: Mentioned my interests which included exhibitionism, public and age play.
    • Name of your ISP (internet service provider): Airtel Broadband
    • Your location (just your country and state/province): India/Noida

Attached Files:

2. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! Staff Member

Money:
    185,221⛀
    It was the ageplay. That's prohibited.

3. Jengaas

Jengaas New Member

Money:
    55⛀
    Woahhh! really? Every 2nd person in there is looking for age play. Out of everything, I never expected that to be prohibited. And underage is prohibited, but not above 18? Again, something that I didn't suggest or even talk about. I got banned on the basis of assumption.

4. TacoBelle

Money:
    185,221⛀
    Ageplay is prohibited. Don't worry about the others who also got bans I'm sure. Worry about you.

5. Jengaas

Jengaas New Member

Money:
    55⛀
    As it states in the reasons a person can be banned:
    • You stated, even jokingly, that you were under the age of 18.
    • You expressed an interest in underage individuals.
    • You posted content that a moderator suspected depicted underage individuals -- including fictional subjects.
    • You mass-messaged or solicited for immediate off-site contact in public.
    • You solicited to buy or sell services.
    And even going by the 'General Rules of Chat' I have not done anything that is prohibited.
    I do know you are very aware of the above mentioned points, but nowhere does it mention Ageplay, just underage, which I was nowhere near to.
    I did none of the above. If Ageplay is prohibited, it would and should be mentioned. I would gladly accept the ban for anything done wrong, but not for something that is just a hit and trial randomly.

I have nothing against you, I know it is your responsibility to keep people flouting the rules off the room, and everyone who visits the website regularly, would appreciate that.
    But I have not gone against the rules.

6. TacoBelle

Money:
    185,221⛀
    And as stated. Ageplay is prohibited.

7. Jengaas

Jengaas New Member

Money:
    55⛀
    Where is it stated?

8. TacoBelle

Money:
    185,221⛀
    Here. Right now. By me. Also in the tou I am sure. Also a few answers up. Guess what. Ageplay... it's prohibited here... omg look it was just stated again.

9. Jengaas

Jengaas New Member

Money:
    55⛀
    Oh, so you just make up rules as you go along the way? Wow! One immature way of dealing with arguments you have no answers to.
    FYI, Ageplay is a form of roleplay in which the player deliberately acts an age different from their own, portraying any age can be the goal of ageplay, from babies, to the elderly. (google it).
    Read it? From BABIES TO THE ELDERLY! Just because I mention Ageplay, it is assumed that it is underage? Great! Nowhere have I even suggested anything about underage. But instead of clearing it out, you'd rather give trying-to-be-sarcastic replies. Hell of a job being a staff member!

10. TacoBelle

Money:
    185,221⛀
    What part of ageplay is not permitted is not getting thru to you?