Beware of Sexy_420_geek.

Discussion in 'Drama' started by PrincessJasminee, Feb 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Who are you? No one important just a horny old guy that harasses and stalks women. If I decide that I want to leave I can leave. I don't have to answer to you or anyone. I don't owe you anything. So keeping laughing it up with that other asshole.

Dcdevon and Suburbancommando like this.
  2. I created this thread with intention I felt was right. You just want drama and stop talking to me stranger keep laughing. You have nothing to say to me.

3. Hawkman

Hawkman Heh, heh, new member... FCN Regular

Money:
    5,097⛀
  4. Sexy_420_geek

Sexy_420_geek Well-Known Member

So we're name-calling, spreading rumors, getting pissy at those that dont agree with you AND saying GROW UP? Look in the mirror, Princess. You're acting pretty damn childish.

5. Hawkman

Money:
    5,097⛀
  6. Darrin69

Darrin69 Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    2,614⛀
    Well this IS the drama section of the forums after all..... so yeah.

ROCK773 and Sexy_420_geek like this.
  7. Hawkman

Money:
    5,097⛀
  8. For someone who is 43 you sure are pathetic. Jump in the ocean. You have nothing to say to me.

9. Sexy_420_geek

Oh i have LOTS to say, you prissy little twatwaffle. I just choose not to stoop to your level. Much lol. :D

10. Hawkman

Money:
    5,097⛀
  11. Sexy_420_geek

Let it be known that I havent spoken to Princess at any point except for when she's addressed me. I was willing to let it all go. But she started this. And now she looks like what she is. A child. Bring your Daddy issues to the RP room, honey. They'll like you there.

12. You just stooped to my level apparently.

Suburbancommando likes this.
  13. Hawkman

Money:
    5,097⛀
  14. Darrin69

Money:
    2,614⛀
    Ants in their pants, they got ants in their pants. Ants in their pants, they got ants in their pants!

ROCK773 and Sexy_420_geek like this.
  15. It takes two to tango so.

16. Sexy_420_geek

Lol i said MUCH.

17. Goth

Goth Guest

Fuck off @Sexy_420_geek. You think this thread is winning you any friends. WRONG. You are a pathetic mental midget who finds humour in trying to embarrass the women on here. This thread was a warning to all the new girls. Shut the fuck up before I go nuclear on your ass. You out everyone out on your page that realizes you are a pathetic cunt. You've even called this site shitty. Well fuck off then. I stand with @PrincessJasminee. Any guy who finds humour in geek, is a fucking pathetic loser also.

JustLogan and Dcdevon like this.
  18. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    203,630⛀
    Looks like a perfect match.

Happy Valentine's Day.

19. Darrin69

Money:
    2,614⛀
    The humor lies in the ridiculousness of this entire thread tbh. You going ape shit only adds to it :) TY!

JustLogan, ROCK773 and Sexy_420_geek like this.
  20. Goth

Goth Guest

I guess your another fucking pathetic cunt who can't handle the truth. Enough women have told the same story so fuck off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.