Click Click Boom

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Eumorfia, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Eumorfia

Eumorfia Active Member

I'm not mean, I just don't like pm messages or whispers. I don't have an issue talking to someone in a main room though. I also feel it's my choice to talk too who I wish to associate with.

Instead of being some close minded bitch or asshole that calls me rude, when you have no idea of a circumstance in conversation that is created around 3 people (none of which are you), why don't you try asking the person who is not in your fucking click!

2. pacman

pacman Member

I learned that the hard way. I respect that though :)

naz likes this.
  3. AmberDoll

AmberDoll Guest

iv'e found out there's a option in the settings to stop them iv'e guests on ignore which is perfect as i can actually only get pms from genuine members
    i think if they cant be bothered to register i cant be bothered to chat to them seems fair.

4. Lupine

Lupine Guest

I think there is a lot if assumptions by people.

But real people tend to ask before they PM, unless it's someone they know where they will be seen amongst the masses.

5. Eumorfia

Eumorfia Active Member

I thought your statement was cool, I'm the same way with those options. I've started blocking members as they come through too. I have a statement about this in my details, I post it in rooms, and yet that means nothing to people sometimes. I like your thought about unregistered guests a lot. Have a nice day.

TheOriginalRambler likes this.
  6. Eumorfia

Eumorfia Active Member

Yea, I was in a mood that night if you recall Pacman. I wouldn't have been so harsh with you under normal circumstances...maybe ;)

pacman likes this.
  7. Eumorfia

Eumorfia Active Member

Sometimes "real people" as you say will assume it's ok, I do not like pm messages. I have everything very clearly written in my details about why I'm here, which is to just talk. I may accept pm messages after I know someone quite well from talking in the open room in Singles, but that does not happen much at all.

Lupine likes this.
  8. Lupine

Lupine Guest

You're here, for your reasons and you have your own rules. Good, stick to them and ignore those who don't like it. You wouldn't take it in public so don't take it here.

9. AmberDoll

AmberDoll Guest

i dont block members i try and be polite i just think if your in a chat room that's very adult themed you have to expect certain things.
    or you wouldn't be here
    dirty flirty but fun

10. pacman

pacman Member

Maybe XD

Eumorfia likes this.
  11. Eumorfia

Eumorfia Active Member

I understand what you mean, but even here, there are rooms designed for that. I spend time talking with people who are just there to have talking and making it a fun mental asylum. We like to try to keep it that way, but the people even come there just to be annoying, and sometimes it's not even by being perv.

I don't know I just wish some people would be a bit more mature but then again like you said "if your in a chat room that's very adult themed you have to expect certain things." It's going to happen.

Have a nice day.

pacman and Lupine like this.