Desdemona's Sexy Parting Words

Discussion in 'Drama' started by SeaPaganLady, Sep 23, 2018.

1. SeaPaganLady

SeaPaganLady Well-Known Member

Money:
    199,513⛀
    June bugs now that I got your attention edible apples in a lush vibrant tree I must tell you that all good things come to an end tempting delicacies mmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhh. So this saucy sex bomb and handfuls of dynamite must go on her on rebellious way so this is really good bye seven shades of wonderful sex and remember my sex inducing words live alot and love alot mmmmmmmmnnnnnnmnhhhhhhhhhhhh. Now color me and tickle me black cause I got what you are looking for and more vemon and I wonder who say's a black snake can't moan when it is in heat???

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  2. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I pluck you just like juicey grapes from a green vine and pop you into my horny mouth cause I think. Mmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhh That you would make a very fine wine sexy nature boys and sexy nature girls and I want to be one with the darkness of the night. But I take very few as my lovers cause I'am too much woman for most people to handel and I can put anyone onto their death bed and also bring them back to life again. Cause I'am a gothic sex kitten that is ready to go off just like a time bomb set to destroy your resolve mmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhh.

3. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    A dark erotic gypsy must go her own path and maybe it will lead to sex or something else that is good cause I'am just a wander on the hunt for potential mischief. And chaos and freedom so I'am the one who dances in the rain in a swimsuit and swims with sharks cause I'am all about the sexual thrills and red hot vibrations mmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhh. And I get sexually turned on by the rush of danger cause I live on the wild side of life and I'am a departure from normal and safe naughty playthings mmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhh.

4. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I'am in a rock and a hard place with your horny lickable crotch and it also helps out alot that you know how to hit me and feel me up in all the right places flawless perfection mmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh. and your pleasurable lovemaking is a gift that I galdly accept and after we part ways I'am on to my next sexual adventure from dusk to dawn. And may we marry meet again in the dead darkness of night with untold passions to burn and endent into each other's naked flesh mmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhh.

5. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I'am dressed all in black and layed out just like a beauttiful and a hypnotic corpse waiting for my prey to come by mmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhh. as I rest on my spooky crypt at midnight when everything is sound asleep or hidden in the shadows so don't make me wait to long long fever pitch cause. I need to draw your energy trough your soft craving skin and your sex regions call out to my desires like the the call of the grim reaper for the dying mmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhh. So I give you my body to enjoy in these silent and coal black graveyard and you give me sweet motivated sex in return so I can not complain considerate lover like a thief in the in the night now lay me down in black slick and black thorny roses as we go faster and faster towards ecstasy in a black widow spider's wed connected with black thread. But we push on where the dead are buried corpse delictie be my raven and I will be your bird seed cause I want us to have evil gleam in our eyes as the startlingly bright stars and moon watch are evil sex rump taking place where the dead rest little death mmmmmmnmnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhh.

6. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    (Writers Note) I did not mean for these to be poems they just came out that way. (Desdemona SeaPagan).