Did you like the last movie you saw?

Discussion in 'Film, Music, Literature, Art' started by bladez234, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Delight

Delight Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Unfortunately, I haven't seen the others :(. I thought it did well as a stand alone movie, but would probably have a bigger impact if I had seen the others in the series. A kick-ass heroine with smarts. That dragon tattoo was awesome on her shoulder blade........

*envious eyes*

Jinxy likes this.
  2. Jinxy

Jinxy Guest

Oh you need to watch the Girl with the dragon tattoo. Will explain so much about why she is who she is. And if you can stand subtitles the Swedish version is amazing very gritty and raw.

I’ve read the book series so the movies are all a bit, I hope they get it right.

Camay and Delight like this.
  3. Jinxy

Jinxy Guest

Yes. I really should watch this next movie.

Camay likes this.
  4. going to see "The Best of Enemies" this afternoon...
    hope I like it...

Camay likes this.
  5. Jinxy

Jinxy Guest

Did you see the Swedish or American version?

Camay likes this.
  6. I liked the American one better...
    but then...
    I'm an American...
    :p

Jinxy and Camay like this.
  7. Jinxy

Jinxy Guest

I haven’t seen it. After seeing the Swedish one didn’t think the American would stand up.

Camay likes this.
  8. Jinxy

Jinxy Guest

Noomi Rapace played such a great Lisbeth tho. And Daniel Craig seemed too good looking to be Mikail to me. Hahha

Camay and Hubby_Home_Alone like this.
  9. I was watching a movie on TV last night called "Life."

It grossed me out / freaked me out so much I had to stop watching.

Camay likes this.
  10. FallenFreya

FallenFreya Guest

I've seen it. I really enjoyed it.

I don't like scary films, but i coped with this one.
    Excellent story and hardly no bad acting.
    I recommend it

Camay likes this.
  11. nessabbyxo

nessabbyxo Guest

Last movie I watched was the possession and it was pretty good. I feel most scary movies lack a lot of things nowaday. The trailers always make them look so awesome and then you watch it and it's totally not what you thought.

Camay likes this.
  12. Egrayuk

Egrayuk Member FCN Regular

Money:
    142⛀
    Watched Avengers: Endgame. It's EPIC.

Jinxy likes this.
  13. RosaPerks

RosaPerks Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    2,366⛀
    The last movie I watched was a Malayalam movie named 'Tamasa'. The title means joke. It is about a young man who has gone bald. Excellent craft. It makes one think of the things that are acceptable to laugh at. If at all it comes out on Netflix or Prime, I would totally recommend you to try watching it with subtitles.

Pinguu likes this.
  14. Navarre

Navarre Guest

Last Movie I watched was Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade, I loved it! It was much better than the one before it. It had great plot, sets, and some good action. I love the historical parts of it and of course the acting is amazing with Harrison Ford and Sean Connery!

Mr-Legman likes this.
  15. jejush

jejush Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    465⛀
    Last movie I saw was El Camino. Such a phenomenal film. Vince Gilligan kills it again with his writing and now his directing. Aaron Paul excelled as Jesse and this might be his best performance so far.

16. Nynaeve

Nynaeve Member FCN Regular

Zombieland DoubleTap. Funny stuff. Would have been better if I was high.

Pinguu likes this.
  17. Pinguu

Pinguu Well-Known Member FCN Regular

@Nynaeve , just feel it is a bit way too late. But Woody is an awesome guy and actor.

Last I saw is "The Wandering Earth" it is a Chinese movie and is Sci-fi, but they did a good job. Feels fine.

18. jejush

Money:
    465⛀
    I saw Zombieland last too. It was definitely funny. It's been a long time yes but they were able to make it work and make fun of the old things. I loved Zoey Deutch in it too

19. Pinguu

Pinguu Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Mfkz - it is a 2017 , crazy animated movie, and super fun

20. jejush

Money:
    465⛀
    That was a good movie. Horror movie trailers now always show all the jumpscares in the movie and the plot twists and its annoying. Back in the day there was always suspense about what was gonna happen and yoy actually had to watch the movie to be scared.