Do you think that dragons would find it cool that we create water in our mouths?

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Brit98, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Brit98

Brit98 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,508⛀
    Do you think that dragons would find it cool that we create water in our mouths? I was thinking that dragons look like they have dry tongues. It's something I have always been curious about as a child, recently I saw a similar post which is why I am putting it here

Yorkieboi and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Wecteld

Wecteld New Member

Money:
    5⛀
    Well I believe they would have have dry mouths since the fire they create but who's say they only made fire

3. LolliPopp_Jord

LolliPopp_Jord Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    2,526⛀
    Imagine if we could've blow spit the same way the breath out fire...
    >.>
    <.<
    *finds it gross herself and leaves quietly*

4. Moogle

Moogle New Member

Money:
    733⛀
    depends on how you think dragon's breath fire some depict it as 2 different glands 2 merging liquids combusting in mid air so in that way it wouldnt be too bad on them. but if it came from deep in the belly =/ think of the heart burn on that

5. LolliPopp_Jord

Money:
    2,526⛀
    I imagined the burn would come from either throat or the chest..
    Well.. About the heart burn ..
    >.<

6. Moogle

Moogle New Member

Money:
    733⛀
    hmm anti-acid would you just chuck a slime down?

7. LolliPopp_Jord

Money:
    2,526⛀
    Fire* lol

8. LolliPopp_Jord

Money:
    2,526⛀
    *imagines the salivary glands feeling so proud bout their work right now*

9. Brit98

Money:
    1,508⛀
    I just noticed the tags I made for this smh

I was drunk >.>

10. MichaelaLucifen

MichaelaLucifen Well-Known Member FCN Regular

*Deep breath* *Sigh* BOI. *Deep breath* Why?

Billy_B likes this.
  11. MannyMan

MannyMan Well-Known Member

Money:
    17,875⛀
    Hmmmmmmm.... Well, maybe at first, but seeing our spit loogie would most likely NOT put off the fireball they could conjure up in their throats, we would pose no risk and probably be fried to a crisp within seconds. So I'm going with a NOOOOO!!!!

12. Brit98

Money:
    1,508⛀
    Have you ever tried it though? It might be like a pilot light in a boiler. You blow it out and the dragon is fucked.

LurkingLioness likes this.
  13. MannyMan

MannyMan Well-Known Member

Money:
    17,875⛀
    I would need to travel to K'un-Lun and face Shao Lao as most Iron Fists do and after a face off....Then I can give you a more clear and precise answer. It's going to be pretty hard dragging a Boiler around the Immortal City, but I'll give it a shot bro! :)

14. NickWilde

NickWilde Member FCN Regular

Money:
    285⛀
    *breath in*

boi

15. justlooking415

justlooking415 Well-Known Member

Money:
    199,514⛀
    if you think of dragons like people, then yes, some dragons would think it's cool and some wouldn't. if you think of dragons as animals, then these are probably not the thoughts that cross their minds. i think of dragons more like animals and that they mostly think about finding food, building homes, mating and sleeping.

16. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,921⛀
    I always assumed breathing fire was breath-related. Like, breathe in the air, breathe out propane/butane/hydrogen.
    You would need to see what colour the flame burns to know for sure.
    I was never able to come up with a valid ignition source though.
    Perhaps teeth made of some flint-like material that would spark if snapped together.. but I'm just speculating.

Ls x

17. Sarah_56

Sarah_56 Guest

I find that an interesting perspective: and you are right, we do breathe out water - as dragons do fire - by breathing in oxygen to burn hydrocarbons inside us to create water (and carbon dioxide) so yes I think dragons might be fascinated by that.

18. TheDanton

TheDanton Member

Money:
    158⛀
    Maybe, except given that fire is create in a combustion reaction {hydrocarbon+O2--->H2O + CO2 + Heat}, water would actually be produced. As such, the dragons would also be said to be breathing out water and fire. Basically they're cooler than us on pretty much every level so I wouldn't get your hopes up for some last minute reprieve if one is a second away from incinerating you.

19. Ehri

Ehri Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    3,366⛀
    If we could blow water like a geyser, maybe they would think it's cool. I don't think our water breathing as it is really compares to dragons breathing fire.

20. Sarah_1964

Sarah_1964 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    10,926⛀
    Azathioprine makes me projectile vomit: would that impress them?