DONT CARE WHO KNOWS

Discussion in 'Drama' started by countryrocker91, Dec 28, 2016.

1. countryrocker91

countryrocker91 Member

Money:
    1,051⛀
    FUCK THIS SHIT, IF YOU HONESTLY THINK I'M GETTING CHAT SUICIDAL OVER A DUDE YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF. THIS WASNT EVEN ABOUT HIM YOU DUMBASS....... SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU ACTUALLY PAY ATTENTION DUMB ASS PEOPLE I SWEAR.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  2. Annabella

Annabella Active Member

Money:
    42,500⛀

My inbox is always open if you need to chat!!
    I will listen!

Anna
    xxx

Robertsex and SaMaNtHa like this.
  3. MrMarcus

MrMarcus Active Member

Money:
    92,697⛀
    wow, what did i miss? Damn CR.. we can talk whenever you want. I understand the whole message in the post

4. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    203,563⛀
    Don't open up to chatters... Too many of them will pretend to listen or care, then turn around and shit on you when personalities become socially incompatible.

It's also up to you to find out who's not trash.

TacoBelle, Dolly and MusicKillsKim like this.
  5. countryrocker91

countryrocker91 Member

Money:
    1,051⛀
    My problem is I am to trusting. I was giving everyone single person in chat a chance. Some done ruined that chance.

I have always tried to be happy in chat. He'll Sadie and Dolly and red and others can vouch, I am usually the goofy having fun no cares type. But I am entitled to have bad days. Fuck we all are. And to have someone tell me I am being chat suicidal over horror. U have got to be fucking kiddig me. And to say all I ever do is moan and bitch. Like that dumb ass has room to fuck talk. All she fucking does is moan and bitch in chat, I don't like so and so I don't like that. Bitch get a fkn grip. I work my ass off during the day and when I do come into chat on break or whatever it is because it's an escape. Dumb ass ppl I swear. Been here 4 fkn years without one fkn problem and now I have one.

6. MrMarcus

MrMarcus Active Member

Money:
    92,697⛀
    This happens in real life too. Don't shit on peoples good nature just because some people have ruined it. With that motto you will never have a personal relationship with anyone.

7. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! FCN Regular

Money:
    190,398⛀
    Fuck whoever is being a dick right now. You're too cool for this shit.

8. Dolly

Dolly Active Member FCN Regular

Ignore everyone who talks shit to or about you, you're better than that and you know it's all lies anyway. I truly hope you are ok CR. If you need to talk, you can always message me. My inbox will be open <3

9. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    203,563⛀
    You got some stuff backwards, son.

View attachment 168

TacoBelle likes this.
  10. bi-misty

bi-misty Member FCN Regular

Money:
    188,309⛀
    what's happening, anything?

11. countryrocker91

countryrocker91 Member

Money:
    1,051⛀
    i'm back, been dealing with some shit after i made this post. still got shit going on, but cutting myself off from friends and family just made it worse. you have to hit rock bottom before you can climb up.