e-Love

Discussion in 'Drama' started by SaMaNtHa, Dec 30, 2016.

1. SaMaNtHa

SaMaNtHa Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,132,727⛀
    What's happening in a Lala Land, who is tapping who, boys n girls put your names down

Don't forget Jasmin's words of Wisdoms

dreadyJasmin's FCN eRules of Wisdom.....

Well I thought I would share some of my FCN eRules of Wisdom :p

Rule No 1: Only ever tell chatters what you want them to know...
    Rule No 2: Never fall in eLove
    Rule No 3: If you do fall in eLove, never admit to it or tell a chatter/s.
    Rule No 4: Never trust someone who says 'trust me'
    Rule No 5: Only share personal photo's that you want all chatters to see..... you all know what I am talking about ;)
    Rule No 6: If you are going to lie... get caught in that lie....keep lying like you didn't get caught in the lie... then admit to lying....and then get mad because nobody trusts you.... o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O... smh
    Rule No 7: If you are going to lie... be consistent and remember to write down the shit you lied about, otherwise you are bound to get caught... which brings me back to Rule No 6
    Rule No 8: If you are going to use fake pictures, ffs at least use believable pictures.
    Rule No 9: Remember most people know how to take a screenshot.... js..
    Rule No 10: Don't always believe what you see on cam...

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
    Sweetie and A-HitmanUK like this.
  2. Dirtycunt

Dirtycunt New Member

Money:
    51,241⛀
    I tap drums

A-HitmanUK and Itachi1992 like this.
  3. Hedonist

Hedonist He HATES pleasure.

Money:
    247,441⛀
    I sweep up and empty the ash-trays.

4. TheFlame

TheFlame Pants on fire! FCN Regular

Ok....Itachi, you get me a brand new 55 inch flat screen smart tv and Red will be yours..............but in the mean time, she is mine :)
    Honestly Itachi, don't set your hopes and dreams on any chatroom romance, it hardly ever happens, sooooo just have fun and enjoy your time when you are in chat.........I hate to see anyone getting hurt, and you seems to be a very nice young man..........so just enjoy chat and go with the flow...........we say things in chat that is just meant for fun and not real life ..........but saying that, I wish you well :) xx

5. dreadyJasmin

dreadyJasmin Chat & Forum Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

I tap the djembe quite often - boom chaka laka

sharn, SaMaNtHa, Red and 1 other person like this.
  6. Funbag

Funbag New Member

Money:
    14,220⛀
    I hooked up with a girl on here she talked to me for a few days and it was good at first but then she ignored me for a few days and I was like wtf so then we talked again in chat so she was ok and cool again but I don't know maybe I screwed up something so then she was like gone again for a week this time but then she was back in chat so I talked to her again and we sorta patched things up so now I'm just hoping that everything is ok now

7. dreadyJasmin

dreadyJasmin Chat & Forum Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

IDK SaM are chatters expecting you to reply Aunt Agony style? ;):)

sharn likes this.
  8. Funbag

Funbag New Member

Money:
    14,220⛀
  9. TheGoodbyeGirl

TheGoodbyeGirl Hey girl--oh bye then.

Money:
    110,994⛀
    i tap my feet :)

dreadyJasmin likes this.
  10. TheFlame

Hi, Funbag,
    I'm sorry to hear about your situation, but do not put your hopes too high, she may disappear again, this happens quite often in chat a new nick name, new asl and bobs your uncle, ...........so just take it easy , you are better off joining a real life dating site..........good luck and just enjoy chat as a fun past time. :)

sharn and TheGoodbyeGirl like this.
  11. TheFlame

Sam, cheque please :) tyvm :)

sharn and Red like this.
  12. Dolly

Dolly Active Member FCN Regular

Itachi, don't let anyone on chat break your heart. I'm sorry I have to break it to you but you and Red will most likely not become a couple. Don't let this stop you from having a good time in chat though, I wish you all the best.

13. Red

Red New Member

Money:
    28,701⛀
    I am not sure if I should comment in here.............o_O(oh well........I just did!!)

countryrocker91 likes this.
  14. Red

Red New Member

Money:
    28,701⛀
    You know me :)

Dolly likes this.
  15. Red

Red New Member

Money:
    28,701⛀
    Well........first of all thanks for those nice words......nextthing is that,I never wanted to do this in public.....But since it is a public issue now,I'd hate to tell you this 'here' that I am sticking to my words.....I don't like to give people false hope....It's not possible for me to be anything beyond a good friend....You are a nice person as it seems....Don't let this stop you from enjoying chat.....I'd like you see you happy....Enjoy your chattime,have fun :)

TheOriginalRambler likes this.
  16. Itachi1992

Itachi1992 Super Sentai Hentai Sama

Money:
    19⛀
    Dolly I know that we most likely will not and its too late I already let someone on chat break my heart. They broke my heart really well I think it is in a million and one pieces. Right now I cant take the pain and if I get on main chat I don't want to do something stupid that will destroy are friendship because I am a fool. I not sure if I am going to be getting on main for a while because if I see her online it is not going to be good for me right now and I really want to keep are friendship. So happy chatting Dolly and I will see you whenever.

17. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    203,622⛀
    LMAO AJ

18. Stanthropical

Money:
    203,622⛀
    I got your e-love right here:

*unzips*

Itachi1992 likes this.
  19. MarkyG

MarkyG Member FCN Regular

So I've been stalking this bitch for a while now and I think she knows I'm in the bushes, my question is this; what's the most appropriate way to react when she does eventually find me? I've been taking a hammer with me recently just in case I have to bop her on the head but I'm thinking someone here must know a better way to defuse the situation

20. Stanthropical

Money:
    203,622⛀
    Give her a lollipop.