e-Love

Discussion in 'Drama' started by SaMaNtHa, Dec 30, 2016.

1. EnglishmaninKhonKaen

EnglishmaninKhonKaen Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    4,085⛀
    I'm not sure if this is the right right place to raise this issue, as it's certainly not e-love related, but it seems to be a "thread" where you can talk about other members openly? (Obviously without naming names?)

Firstly, am I the only person who has had a lady fall asleep on them mid chat? :) I blame the NSA but has anyone else experienced this?

Second, and more importantly.

Is there a way to flag up a "Guest" who has suddenly realised that her pics are being used by "someone", or "something" on here without her knowledge? It's just I copped it the other night, when she had her emotional breakdown and she didn't appear to be in a very safe place mentally, when she decided to log off abruptly having just threaten suicide!.

I thought it was just a Bot tbh, but you never know there may be a young 21 year old girl in NYC hanging from a tree somewhere, with my words of advice on a tablet or phone at her feet
    (If anyone from the FBI has already started a Man Hunt, when I said "Hang on in There with me" I did not mean it literally!)

I'm new here so please "Troll my Ass off", or do what ever it is you people do on here to me, if this is everyday news and just another "Updog" type prank all you ladies play on the new guy! *Hands up* You Got Me! :)

Otherwise I take it that if I get any other troubled young, vulnerable, attractive Ladies threatening to kill themselves I should just pass them in Marky G's direction, as I take it he's in charge of the "Safe Space" section on here? :)

2. Dolly

Dolly Active Member FCN Regular

First of all, welcome to chat!

I recommend you don't take 'threats' like that too seriously. Most people are in real life not who they claim to be on here. Especially if said person was a random guest no one knows. Maybe she was a 21 year old girl, but maybe she was some psycho killer dude. I wouldn't worry about it too much personally, you'll find out soon enough that this place is full of seemingly unstable people. :)

That being said, I hope you'll like it here, haha.

EnglishmaninKhonKaen likes this.
  3. EnglishmaninKhonKaen

Money:
    4,085⛀
    LOL, After all that shite I realise I DO actually have an e-love you can all laugh at as well!.

It's just that "she", "wears the trousers" in our relationship!, She will only ever contact me as a "Guest" ach time it's a different night/time, a different number, just to see if I can remember the code name she has given me.

And no it's Not Lexi!, so I have to be on my "fucking toes" with her! (Sorry for the UK accent)

I know deep down that she's just the latest V02.3 Bot, or a poor Indian girl, in a call centre somewhere in down town Delhi, being paid 50 rupppees per line of BS to 200 guys per shift!

But somewhere, Maybe, just maybe.... she's out there now.......chatting with someone else........ (Oi Marky you still got your Hammer!)

4. Dolly

5. EnglishmaninKhonKaen

Money:
    4,085⛀
    Thanks for your kind words of advice. Yes I took it (lol and 95% of this place!) with a Huge "Pinch of Salt". I knew as soon as she sent me a full frontal nude, with her face in after just a few of my corniest Chat Up Lines!, that she would break down in tears on me at some point! I just thought it would be over her weight or virginity, not all "Kurt Cobain" I hate myself and I want to die!

That being said I'm finding it really fun to chat with "people" on their profile pages, safe in the knowledge that 200 rupees can go a long way in Delhi!

Who knows, that one true e-love I DO have might just be that ONE special person I've been waiting for all my life! Fate has led us to meet on here of all places!. Yet we have met, maybe I will fall in Love with "her", run away and get Married and have kids together.....LOL,

No, I like it here, I think I will stay and play a bit longer, unless the suicide rate in NYC goes through the roof next month and I get asked to leave!

Dolly likes this.
  6. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! FCN Regular

Money:
    190,401⛀
    Lmao Omg khan, but yeah. In my very long time in chat, there have only been about 2 suicide threats (out of hundreds) that I have ever been like, yeah that's going to happen. Unlike many though, I treat them all the same, because how am I to know who's faking. Offer a kind word or give them a suicide prevention number, but always be wary with your own private information.

7. EnglishmaninKhonKaen

Money:
    4,085⛀
    Sorry I'll tone it down.

8. EnglishmaninKhonKaen

Money:
    4,085⛀
    Wow, You have had Hundreds of threats? As I've replied elsewhere (sorry I am new, and probably a bit stupid!) I took it all as a drama queen/attention seeker from the off, so I didn't lose any sleep over it.

Don't worry, I've stopped trying to pick up "acquaintances" from the main room or board, which is like a "minefield" to me!. I'm perusing the profiles now, like a fine wine Connoisseur, just trying to work out who I should and should NOT scare by commenting on their "quotes" or "profiles"!

Don't worry, you won't be getting any PM's from me, I've already picked up that we're not going to have much in common. I like you style though and you make me smile with some of your put downs' !

9. Dolly

Lol, no worries. For a second I was just not sure if you were being serious or if I missed some sort of joke and had made a fool out of myself by taking it serious and actually responding.

10. EnglishmaninKhonKaen

Money:
    4,085⛀
    lol, I read it as Hmm (What a rude, C yoU Next Tuesday, this English guy is!)

I know my humour and "accent/lexicon" are NOT to everyone's taste!, but as my profile says I've gone off the sexchat, and much prefer the banter or craic, I can bring into people's lives now (don't all lol please, 1 or 2 people Do like it, I think)

They just need to be on the same wave length, *tunes radio!*, as me, and have a warped, sick sense of humour! *Fines ChatFM*?

TBH, I'm much better at the Banter, than I will ever be at this Sex M'larky! (If you are still thinking Hmmm, then please don't "follow" me or get upset by the shit I write, to pass the time!)

Tune in next week for "Gardeners Question Time?", "ChatFM" or if you are actually smiling, going Hmm, nodding...then maybe we can tune into XFM sometime? lol (Tongue in cheek) :) ;-) (It's a Joke)

dreadyJasmin and Dolly like this.
  11. A-HitmanUK

A-HitmanUK Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    22,799⛀
    Boobies mania is here to save the day, hitman will make chat great again lol

12. A-HitmanUK

A-HitmanUK Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    22,799⛀
    i got a lollipop for you...... unzip lol