Explain The Purpose Of Political Correctness .

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Lamar56, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Lamar56

Lamar56 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,516⛀
    I know what it means to me ; but i would like to know your thoughts on it !!

2. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    208,156⛀
    TacoBelle likes this.
  3. Lamar56

Money:
    199,516⛀
    biase is all over the liberal media . I have seen political correctness as silencing conservative speech . If you disagree with the way the liberals think ; then you are a hater to any degree and they try to silence your point of view !! So much for Freedom of Speech huh !!

Autonomous likes this.
  4. Stanthropical

Money:
    208,156⛀
    Do you know what the 1st Amendment is for?

5. GamerGirl92

GamerGirl92 LGBT Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Rewording things so it doesnt offend anyone

6. emptynestcpl

emptynestcpl Guest

To drive me crazy

7. Autonomous

Autonomous The Village Clown FCN Regular

Money:
    8,712⛀
    lamar, exactly! the libtards are unleashing a monster that will turn on them. they're having fun banning free speech but soon...they will see the error of their ways when they get censored as well...just a matter of time

#ONLINEFREESPEECHNOW!

sharn likes this.
  8. Stanthropical

Money:
    208,156⛀
    It's absolutely terrifying how backwards you have the idea of political correctness and freedom of speech in your heads.

whybother123 likes this.
  9. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,043⛀
    I'm confused as to how liberals are limiting free speech when Republicans have control of the government? Just more paranoid nonsense from the right. Y'all are so brainwashed it would be sad if y'all didn't actually vote based in this bullshit you believe.

witchygirl likes this.
  10. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    I'll give an example of political correctness and non political correctness. Political correctness: @Autonomous and @Lamar56 are conservatives from rural areas who I disagree with on many things. Non political correctness: @Autononomous and @Lamar56 are two backwards trailer trash rednecks with their heads stuck up their asses. See the difference?

whybother123, Leukje and witchygirl like this.
  11. Stanthropical

Money:
    208,156⛀
    I'm just waiting for someone to cite the origins of "political correctness." (The ultimate freedom censorship ;) )

[​IMG]

12. Stanthropical

Money:
    208,156⛀
    Now you're being offensive and attempting to censor their freedom of speech!

:eek:

13. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Oh no !!!

14. GamerGirl92

GamerGirl92 LGBT Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Mainly from what ive seen, is been happening in colleges and Universities. Where certain students/teachers are kicked out or fired for having right leaning views.

15. cool_generic_username

cool_generic_username Member FCN Regular

Money:
    205⛀
    its to protect all dem special snowflakes

16. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    I have heard of it happening on college campuses. But those two didn't specify that .

17. Lamar56

Money:
    199,516⛀
    Yes i do ; i understand it better then most !!

18. Lamar56

Money:
    199,516⛀
    People today are offended by almost anything today . If you call me a white cracker ; am i offended ? No because i have a spine !! I just choose not to respond to the comment . I don't attack the person who made the comment and try to silence them !!!!!!

Sticks and stones may break my bones ; but names will never hurt me !! Can we remember that saying when we were kids ? Come on people grow up !!!

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
  19. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    I think Lamar doesn't get it's not 1955. The nword coming out of someones mouth can get that mouth broken. The videos are all over the net ! And personally I'm ok with it. As much as some would like it to be different. The days of Jim Crow and black people just taking that shit are over. Maybe a good way to not get your ass beat is to realize that lol A racist in the Whitehouse doesn't translate to not getting beat down for saying certain things.

witchygirl likes this.
  20. Stanthropical

Money:
    208,156⛀
    LOL You need a spine to deflect "white cracker" thrown at you? When was the last time you or your lineage were enslaved and persecuted without merit? Gtfo, you silly saltine.

Your polarizing "anti-leftist" disagreement is exactly that.

Ain't that a bitch? ;)

Advocating for your preferred political party's positions, regardless of its moral substance which results in human oppression hardly exemplifies the party as grownups.

The 1st Amendment only protects you from persecution and/or censorship by the Government in public settings. That's all that it's for.