Feeling low

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Anne2204, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Anne2204

Anne2204 New Member FCN Regular

Money:
    7,932⛀
    why sometimes without a reason feels so low...

2. Annabella

Annabella Active Member

Money:
    42,500⛀
    Maybe due to low blood sugar or our body isnt making enough feel good hormones.......
    My trick is to eat alittle (and i mean alittle) chocolate as it gives you a instant feel good feeling and the body reacts and releases feel good chemicals throughout the body!!

Anna x

3. Anne2204

Money:
    7,932⛀
    Thanks Anna..I have a sweet tooth..every day i will munch chocolates...thought morning will feel better but still the same...
    you are sweet Anna...

Annabella likes this.
  4. SensualSSBBBW

SensualSSBBBW New Member

Money:
    1,372⛀
    I find that meditation and getting to know yourself will help. If you know what makes yourself content you find ways to be content/happy. For me walking in nature is very good, and especially when the sun is out-also found that I was low in vitD and this was actually helping in both areas. Get a checkup-and if all is well with you-for example, not low in vitamin D or Iron,etc. Find what touches you and brings healing to your soul. Everyone needs rejuvenation every once and a while. Meditate, work on learning to love yourself and find out what is meaningful to you-gardening, volunteering, reading, pilates, yoga, reading to kids at your local library etc. Oh yeah and eat well, sleep well and enjoy a little chocolate along the way.
    And when someone says that you are beautiful or that you look very nice today-believe them!

5. Annabella

Annabella Active Member

Money:
    42,500⛀
    Yes i love to read to my little boy! And i kow what you mean about walking outside, i love walking!

Anna x

6. Anne2204

Money:
    7,932⛀
    You know sometimes we understand everything but still we don't follow.Meidtation downloaded many apps..for time being you feel good but after that you are back to normal..when you are not happy within nothing helps