Finish the story...

Discussion in 'Hookups' started by Tightwetpussy420, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Tightwetpussy420

Tightwetpussy420 New Member

Money:
    199⛀

1. I walk into the room wearing nothing but a towel. My hair and skin are still wet from the shower. I walk over to you, turn around so I'm facing away, I drop my towel aND slowly bend over in front of you slightly parting my legs so you can barely see my puss that's dripping wet, not from the shower.

Benosb, khavi and Lesalton like this.
  2. Siouxchief

Siouxchief Active Member

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Send me a pm and I'll tell you in every single detail.

3. Spangle

Spangle Well-Known Member

Money:
    4,738⛀
    I think "that reminds me, I must trim my shrubs"

:p sorry, do carry on...

MJW1234 likes this.
  4. MastersSlut

MastersSlut Member

Money:
    165⛀
    I know that master has always told ms to please. So i ask you. "So your sexy little puss needs attention!" I walk up behind you and reach around to fondle your tits. Whispering in your ear i ask would you allow me to pleasure your wet puss? I know what girls like...." You realize im the girl down the hall and act surprised. But then you playfully ask "wheres your master would he join in?" You fall to the bed and i spread you legs seeing your wet
    Puss. I strip down so my naked will press against mine. I start to go down on your puss when you say, "oh no please come sit on my face so i can taste your juices." I straddle you and slowly lower my pussy to your lips and then i lower my lips to your wet puss. As we each lick eachothers clit i slip my tounge in your snatch and we both get lost in the moment. Master walks in and videotapes the girls next door. Then he rewards us well. He enters your puss as i sit up. You continue to eat my puss as he pounds yours. As he blows his load in your puss. You clamp your teeth on my clit and i squirt my juices all over you too. While master and i go to leave you ask if we could do this the same time next week? Yes mistress i replied i hear to pleasure and please....just remember i am right next door waiting.

5. gfunk613

gfunk613 New Member

Money:
    0⛀
    damn you hot af girl

6. JamesStinga

JamesStinga New Member

Money:
    25⛀
    Add me on kik-> JamesStinga
    We can finish it there

7. Benosb

Benosb New Member

Money:
    4,600⛀
    master likes that but maybe you should both visit my dungeon for domination and bondage, and both be ready to serve master, as his slaves for life.and master wants all the juices from you both.