First date

Discussion in 'Hookups' started by witchygirl, Apr 17, 2018.

1. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,603⛀
    A little bored and was wondering what your ideal first 'date' would be...

DD_Sledgerock, RustyGuy and Silk-BG like this.
  2. So many choices.

I'd like a meal, a few drinks. Walk by the sea. Then the hope that a 2nd would be on the cards if everything went right.

Keira and witchygirl like this.
  3. Jinxy

Jinxy Guest

I think you hae to do something like go for a drink and then if you are getting along go for a walk or to see a band or something ... ahh i dont know been years since i have had a first date hahaha

witchygirl likes this.
  4. witchygirl

Money:
    199,603⛀
    Ive never been on one lol x

5. Jinxy

Jinxy Guest

what???no .. first dates are fun or really awkward ...

Silk-BG and All_In_The_Words like this.
  6. Jinxy

Jinxy Guest

@Dcdevon start making plans now!

7. Tend to find they are really awkward myself. So much to talk about. But the worry you'll say the wrong thing and scare a person off..

Jinxy likes this.
  8. Jinxy

Jinxy Guest

i think the best one i had we went to the zoo ... so you could walk around and look at things and have things to talk about ... and i got to see how he reacted to different people and animals.

we had fun but he was quickly friend zoned.

xyzrp, Andy32 and Semper like this.
  9. Semper

Semper Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    7,476⛀
    The zoo is a great idea! I like “Main Street” strolls for similar reasons...meet up, plenty to spark conversation, stroll and chat, then decide if it’s coffee house date, or cocktails, or dinner.

Jinxy likes this.
  10. witchygirl

Money:
    199,603⛀
    I think @Dcdevon is taking me to the zoo when i go over x

Dcdevon and Jinxy like this.
  11. Jinxy

Jinxy Guest

ahh nice ... :)

witchygirl likes this.
  12. TheRealSlimLady

TheRealSlimLady Well-Known Member

Money:
    5,942⛀
    Definitely a breakfast date, you need to see what you're gonna be waking up to every morning right? :p

No I jest, I'm really not that shallow. I don't care as long as she can go with the flow as I do, and have a cracking sense of humour, then we could go anywhere, do anything...

Goth, xyzrp, Andy32 and 2 others like this.
  13. Silk-BG

Silk-BG Well-Known Member FCN Regular

So many options, morning, lunch or dinner, each one with its own advantages and disadvantages.
    Personally, the ability to just talk, and know one another allows things to progress, if you're starting from there then you decide what happens next.

witchygirl and DayPlay5 like this.
  14. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,044⛀
    Aww poor dude! Sorry as a guy that's my automatic reaction to ' friend zone '

Silk-BG and Jinxy like this.
  15. Kris1973

Kris1973 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Oh the usual drink, coffee, chat and parachute jump. Oh that didn't go down well excuse the pun.

xyzrp, Dcdevon, Silk-BG and 1 other person like this.
  16. Jinxy

Jinxy Guest

If a guy suggested thay as a first date I think I would let him buy me the drink and then tell him to go jump. :)

Silk-BG likes this.
  17. Andy32

Andy32 Guest

I like the food/drinks then activity idea - if there is chemistry straight off then I'd go simple with a long walk somewhere picturesque and relatively quiet, allow the conversation and company to take the starring role.

If the chemistry needs a little work, then something more active - zoo is a great choice for that, or even something like a busy harbour side

Dinner then cinema is still classic (independent cinema, ideally a large theatre style, balcony, intermission etc), but it's a second/third date material - when you are looking to move on from conversation.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2018
    xyzrp and Jinxy like this.
  18. Jinxy

Jinxy Guest

@Andy32 is looking to get lucky in the balcony

Andy32 likes this.