Thoughts Have you ever fallen out of love?

Discussion in 'Drama' started by FallenFreya, Nov 10, 2017.

1. FallenFreya

FallenFreya Guest

Hello all.

Is anyone here honest and brave enough to say they have fallen out of love with someone?

When did you know you didn't love them anymore? Was it a slow realisation or a moment where everything became clear?

I am asking for myself...

2. Sabrina270

Sabrina270 Well-Known Member

Yes I have.... it just happened over time. Became more like roommates, than a couple. Umm I just woke up one morning and was thinking " this can't be it?" Lol. Did the whole marriage counseling, didn't help. I loved him, but I wasn't "in love" with him anymore. Make sense?

Fildo66, Jinxy, JacksonR2468 and 5 others like this.
  3. FallenFreya

FallenFreya Guest

It kinda does make sense.
    That's basically what my suitation is starting to feel like.

4. Male_uk

Male_uk Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    11,128⛀
    Yes. The relationship was volatile and it got to the point where we disliked each other to the point of hate.

It limped along for the best part of 6 to 12 months. When it ended it was like a massive weight had been lifted.

I kind of realised I was falling out of love when I wasn't bothered about the arguing any more, it didn't hurt and I didn't give a toss if she didn't speak to me for a couple of days. I enjoyed the peace.

JacksonR2468 likes this.
  5. BelfastBoy

BelfastBoy Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    639⛀
    Yes....I remember looking in the mirror...saying to myself....”I’d be better off emotionally living on my own...told her to make more of an effort....I guess we both felt that way though...you live and you learn.

JacksonR2468 likes this.
  6. BelfastBoy

Money:
    639⛀
    Makes a lot of sense...been there.

JacksonR2468 likes this.
  7. LA69

LA69 Guest

I knew when I started spitting in his dinner. It was totally gone.

JacksonR2468, Dcdevon and BelfastBoy like this.
  8. BelfastBoy

Money:
    639⛀
    At least you didn’t poison it LA.

JacksonR2468 likes this.
  9. LA69

LA69 Guest

No comment

JacksonR2468 and Dcdevon like this.
  10. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,603⛀
    When you have been put down just once to often and your soul is broken i just looked at him and thought 'i hate you'

JacksonR2468 and FallenFreya like this.
  11. Spangle

Spangle Well-Known Member

Money:
    4,738⛀
    When you start to wonder if you could get away with burying them under the patio... that's about the time it dawns on you.

12. Kris1973

Kris1973 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Fell out of love when she walked away at the time i needed her most but she was all i had so didnt let go. Was not till i did my bone marrow transplant for my brother i had no support from her, it was more like an inconvenience for her. Then she said blatantly "hes going to die anyway its a waste of time". it ended it to me.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  13. Spangle

Spangle Well-Known Member

Money:
    4,738⛀
    You have to remember there are billions of people on this planet.. but you only have one life. If you're not happy with someone, move on..

14. MrPaul

MrPaul Active Member FCN Regular

For that I need to fall "in love" first.

Lakeside and JacksonR2468 like this.
  15. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,603⛀
    You just keep getting more awesome xx

JacksonR2468 likes this.
  16. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,044⛀
    Yep the things I didn't like about her personality became a bigger deal at some point and I realized it was because the positive feelings that made them small things were gone. It happens but if you aren't happy let it go. You're a sexy girl with a great personality you can find someone who you feel meets your needs. And it's cool being single for a minute too.

17. Vey

Vey Guest

You don’t stop loving someone suddenly, for no reason. When you start to motivate yourself to love him, something is wrong there. Don’t waste your time. Successful relationship partners ideally help one another to be the best people they can be so when you’re spending more time crying and being miserable and trying to fix the relationship instead of actually being in the relationship. Your mind realizes you need out. It will become clear as hell very soon probably. That’s why it might hurt...

JacksonR2468, Lupine and witchygirl like this.
  18. FallenFreya

FallenFreya Guest

You are saying you have never been in love?!!

JacksonR2468 likes this.
  19. JacksonR2468

JacksonR2468 Well-Known Member

Money:
    6,754⛀
    That even hurts me reading it happening to you.

Skinnyasfuk and Kris1973 like this.
  20. Kelsey12

Kelsey12 Well-Known Member

No, never fallen out of love. If you can fall out of love with someone, I don't believe you had ever truely fallen in love in the first place.

In my opinion.

KcGrayson, JacksonR2468 and Kris1973 like this.