Thoughts Have you ever fallen out of love?

Discussion in 'Drama' started by FallenFreya, Nov 10, 2017.

1. JacksonR2468

JacksonR2468 Well-Known Member

Money:
    6,754⛀
    With what you have said, I suppose you will have your threshold too.

For me - discovering that the other person had bad intentions for me, and was already doing it

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  2. MrPaul

MrPaul Active Member FCN Regular

For that I need to believe in love first.

JacksonR2468 likes this.
  3. FallenFreya

FallenFreya Guest

Erm okay...

JacksonR2468 likes this.
  4. Kelsey12

Kelsey12 Well-Known Member

I've only ever truely been in love with 1 person. Of course I love my parents, and my daughter & whatnot, but to be in love with someone is something completely different. I can never fall out of love with that person.

JacksonR2468 likes this.
  5. Spangle

Spangle Well-Known Member

Money:
    4,738⛀
    If it's not in your nature to be physically violent then there's no shame in admitting that. Nobody should raise their hands to anybody, male or female.

6. Kris1973

Kris1973 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

My ex also liked throwing things like knifes and plates usually in my direction. In the 14 years together i never laid a finger on her.

JacksonR2468 likes this.
  7. Jinxy

Jinxy Guest

But what if walking away will change everything else in your world that is so amazing?
    Being not in love but being content in your life....

JacksonR2468 and FallenFreya like this.
  8. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,602⛀
    My ex is a nice man sober....but drunk i still cop 50 to 60 abusive texts makes me go numb and scares the hell out of me x so i understand x

Fullhouse and JacksonR2468 like this.
  9. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,602⛀
    Sometimes its not that easy x

JacksonR2468 and Jinxy like this.
  10. Vey

Vey Guest

Probably because single life is stereotyped. You might think that if you're walking away, there must be something wrong with you, and no one wants to feel that way about themselves. That’s why some people stay in bad relationships longer. The irony is, less discrimination against single people would also be good for people who want to be coupled, because they could approach that desire from a position of strength…something they want, rather than running to coupling or staying in a bad relationship because they're afraid of being single. But seeking solitude can actually be quite healthy. Spending time with myself and gaining a better understanding of who I am, is helping me to make better choices about who I want to be around. But I admit, it can be a challenge to find time alone in a world that seems to get crazier every day.

JacksonR2468 likes this.
  11. Jinxy

Jinxy Guest

Alone time isn’t a challenge it’s the norm ... :(

JacksonR2468 likes this.
  12. Male_uk

Male_uk Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    11,128⛀
    Wouldn't blame you if you did.

I'm completely against hitting women but you start chucking knives at me then sorry but everyone has a right to defend themselves and that line has been well and truly crossed the moment weapons are involved.

JacksonR2468 likes this.
  13. Kris1973

Usually the mattress or sofas suffered some times the wall. Nice homely girl.

JacksonR2468 likes this.
  14. Vey

Vey Guest

Be a rebel against the norm ;) If it doesn't challenge, it doesn't change you :)

JacksonR2468 likes this.
  15. Male_uk

Male_uk Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    11,128⛀
    You did a good job staying with her for 14 years without chinning her.

Fair play my man

JacksonR2468 likes this.
  16. Kris1973

Don't think she ever loved me i was a free ride. We had some amazing times but her psychotic moment wrecked it all. When everything was going her way she was fine till i said no.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    JacksonR2468 likes this.
  17. Jinxy

Jinxy Guest

But I’m in a good relationship in every other way, just not a lot of love and affection involved ... so when I look at my single friends lives mine still looks so much better.

18. JacksonR2468

Money:
    6,754⛀
    What were the factors that made you stay for as long as you did? The children? Or you were still trying to make it work?

19. JacksonR2468

Money:
    6,754⛀
    I can relate to almost all that you said as well.