Thoughts Have you ever fallen out of love?

Discussion in 'Drama' started by FallenFreya, Nov 10, 2017.

1. bladez234

bladez234 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Yes. Realized that life circumstances didn't work, and that I am, frankly, too shut up in my head.

2. LilithX

LilithX Guest

I wouldn’t call it falling out of love. I think that emotions evolve over time. Sometimes lust was confused as love, so once the superficial things wore off....there was nothing. Love evolves. And we have to be aware of that and change how we nurture that love over time.

JustLogan, MannyMan and FallenFreya like this.
  3. Misha000

Misha000 Guest

Yes. The first punch made it clear.

Curvy likes this.
  4. Curvy

Curvy Guest

Yes I have fallen out of love and we are still going strong...seems like we might have something in common! ;)

Jinxy and FallenFreya like this.
  5. Hawkeye100

Hawkeye100 Well-Known Member

Money:
    18,225⛀
    Physical violence or emotional control etc can make you not love some one anymore but as for just falling out of love ..I think you have to look at that another way ..if you think you have fallen out of love with a person then you have to ask your self did you really love them in the first place ...true love is ever lasting ..even the one sided kind ....

Just my opinion......

FallenFreya likes this.
  6. Tattooedmedic

Tattooedmedic Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    17,372⛀
    And breaking someone's trust and loyalty...for me anyways, everything started there and spiraled quickly.

FallenFreya likes this.
  7. MannyMan

MannyMan Well-Known Member

Money:
    17,875⛀
    Yup, it took a very long time for it to happen, but when it did it literally felt like my life imploded. I’m in a whole different point in my life now, but I will never forget that feeling.

Tattooedmedic and FallenFreya like this.
  8. Originalpirate

Originalpirate New Member FCN Regular

Money:
    60⛀
    Too many times, keep fihtifig because Ur chasing that first high, it's like a drug

9. Jduggin

Jduggin Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    662⛀
    I think we can fall in love with parts of a person as much as the whole. Maybe you love the quirky things they do, or say. Maybe you love the way they treat you or act in general. Like someone else said earlier, things evolve. Our personalities, evolve. Maybe not always in the same direction.
    I don’t like the idea that when ever love “fails” that we say “oh, it must not have been real”. Too many times we blame ourselves for those failures. Yet, love is a two way street. Love is alive, and needs to be nurtured. If one person withdraws, the other must extend. If the gap isn’t closed, we drift apart, fall away, and love dries up.

Tattooedmedic and MannyMan like this.
  10. Bdj1992

Bdj1992 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Found out that she was sexting another dude. She received a message in the middle of the night while she was still sleeping. I was to curious and saw a name on her screen and the first line of the text.

I packed my shit at that instance and left.

You can call that falling out of love at that moment.

angellick44 likes this.
  11. Drham3rd

Drham3rd New Member

Money:
    23⛀
    Yes, after several years of a sexless marriage and emotional abuse, I stopped loving her. It tore me apart but I had to face the fact I was unhappy and crying myself to sleep each night. Had to leave and eventually divorce.

12. nessabbyxo

nessabbyxo Guest

Yep.. my ex I started to just not like who he became and just over time I knew I wasn't in love with him anymore.. I loved him but yeah the spark that was first there was long gone and then after he cheated on me that's when I just knew yeah okay this is done and I was already half way out the door tbh but it did hurt because there was some love and care there for what we did have but it broke but things happen for a reason.

13. HAL9000

HAL9000 Member FCN Regular

No. Every person I've ever loved I'm still in love with BECAUSE I'M MENTAL.

MannyMan likes this.
  14. MannyMan

MannyMan Well-Known Member

Money:
    17,875⛀
    Well at least you're honest!

15. Dogowar

Dogowar Well-Known Member FCN Regular