"Hey baby" *Sigh*

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Keira, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Keira

Keira Well-Known Member FCN Regular

So I've been pondering the question more and more lately as I log into chat to the same pms.. Do y'all men get together and discuss technique.. Is there a play book you use when meeting a female for the first time in chat.. (yes obvious sarcasm) and yes there are some exceptions.. I'm not looping all men into this category.. Some can carry on actual intelligent conversations.. Unfortunately those seem to be the rarity .. Don't get me wrong I'm no saint ..But the standard.. "Hey baby.. Age and location..are you single.. What are you here for" .. Followed immediately by one of two comments.. "What you look like/ got a pic" .. Or my favorite ice breaker.. "I'm horny" I mean c'mon guys..put some effort in..just saying

Do any other ladies find you yourself in similar situations? Can't believe it's just me they message..just gets old fast

2. Daddy4LilPussy

Daddy4LilPussy Member

Money:
    537⛀
    I am in total agreement with and I'm a man. It gets old hearing the same thing from others who want to chat with you and like you I'm not a saint. I would like to have a normal conversation once in awhile. Thanks for bringing this up.

Keira likes this.
  3. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,922⛀
    I find it rather time saving. I can not be bothered replying to chat's that start like that and that saves time. Anyone worth talking to will have a worthwhile greeting. The rest can keep looking. I call it 'self-elimination'.

Ls x

4. InTheMix

InTheMix Guest

You mean those things DON'T work? lol
    I question the "woman" that goes for those things anyway. I assure you, we're not all bad. Some (few) of the men around here are capable of being gentlemen, and having conversations

BROKENHALO, Keira and Lakeside like this.
  5. Keira

Exactly! You think they'd understand that..I get messages from the same people repeatedly..same standard lines..ignored

6. Keira

Sadly enough you're a minority.. But yes I've met some who are worth engaging in conversation with.. It's the overwhelming amount of others I find frustrating..almost comically so

7. Keira

Glad it's not just me.. Some originality goes a long way

Daddy4LilPussy likes this.
  8. Male_uk

Male_uk Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    11,128⛀
    Hey babi ;)

Keira likes this.
  9. Male_uk

Male_uk Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    11,128⛀
    Wanna see my schlong?

imursecretbaby and Keira like this.
  10. Keira

Lmao

Male_uk likes this.
  11. Kelsey12

Kelsey12 Well-Known Member

I find it rather refreshing. I'm usually inundated with articulate greetings that border on the writings of a professional. I wish someone would just say "hey sexy" more often. Dumb it down a bit, would ya? Not all the time, of course, but every once in a while, maybe... jeesh.

Keira and Daddy4LilPussy like this.
  12. Lakeside

Money:
    112,922⛀
    Even saying something like, 'Hello, if you aren't busy, perhaps you would enjoy chatting for a while?' is better than 95% of what I get now.

Ls x

Keira likes this.
  13. Keira

I'll send them your way!

Kelsey12 likes this.
  14. Keira

No kidding.. It's online so why act human..would love to know how some of these fools treat a woman irl

Lakeside and Daddy4LilPussy like this.
  15. Lakeside

Money:
    112,922⛀
    Clueless, springs to mind. Socially inept fits like a glove as well. Selfish 'Its all about ME ME ME' .. Respect? To hell with that shit.. etc.

Ls x

Keira likes this.
  16. Keira

Nailed it!

17. InTheMix

InTheMix Guest

That was going to be my post on the introduction thread!!

Lakeside and Keira like this.
  18. Keira

Let me know how that works out for you lol

19. Chefwithabs

Chefwithabs Well-Known Member FCN Regular

So this is an adult chat site for us men that means sexting and no actual game required. Some of us ha e learned otherwise. Most not so much. It took me a few days. Now I look at this place like any other bar. I am on my best behavior 7nless specially asked not to be. Hope you find what you’re looking for. Feel free to hit me up anytime if you need to talk or vent. Happy hunting!

CrystalMarker and Keira like this.
  20. Keira

Best behavior not required.. We're all grown here.. common sense would be nice though.. Seems it's severely lacking in chat.. Glad to hear you have it though lol

CrystalMarker and Lakeside like this.