"Hey baby" *Sigh*

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Keira, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    208,298⛀
    Blocking PM's from male users will help. When you initiate a PM with blocked users, it unblocks that particular user for the duration of the session. Close the PM tab and session ends.

Keira likes this.
  2. Keira

Keira Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Haven't had to block anyone yet.. I'm not that delicate and the creepers tend to move on when ignored.. But all great advice.. Often wondered if the guys get women harassing them as well

3. Stanthropical

Money:
    208,298⛀
    View attachment 14712 You can also block ONLY Guest user PM's.

Men probably get unsolicited PM's from other men in #gaychat.

Keira likes this.
  4. Keira

Now that's a feature I didn't know..must have missed it.. block guests.. brilliant!
    And just the gay chat huh..no women creeping?

5. Benny227

Benny227 New Member

Money:
    6⛀
    Chance would be good never been my self but had a friend years ago who had a female stalker for a while .

Keira likes this.
  6. Keira

I kinda figured crazy swings both ways on occasion

7. Stanthropical

Money:
    208,298⛀
    It happens, but one must display a certain type of demeanor and get observed for a while.

The Fucktard-to-Brilliance spectrum is probably equally wide on both sides of the isle, regardless of approach style.

The fact that there are more males in this environment skews the perception.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
    Keira likes this.
  8. Keira

Lol very true.. And they really believe they're smooth

9. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,922⛀
    It fits in a hand-bag. :) I can't really carry the whole 'toy box' around now, can I?

Ls x

Keira and InTheMix like this.
  10. Stanthropical

Money:
    208,298⛀
    more males*

11. BoozeNSmokes

BoozeNSmokes Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    7,283⛀
    Odds are its usually a male guest or a bot. Now of course some of the regulars are terrible as well but less so (they're terrible in other ways). However, if you want to have a pleasant conversation with a male chatter it would be best to start in main and then progress to PMs. Conversation flows smoothly and there's no need for awkward intros and terrible conversation starters. I understand that some people are a bit shy, in that case well you have to learn to subtly drop hints :p Its rare to have the person you want to message actually do so.