How do I know if I'm ready to experiment with girls?

Discussion in 'Health, Advice and Lifestyle' started by BigPeaxh, Dec 31, 2019.

1. BigPeaxh

BigPeaxh New Member

Money:
    10⛀
    I'm a female currently in a 3 1/2 relationship with a male....but since I can remember I've kind of wondered what it would be like to have sex with another women...

2. Busty_Nerd

Busty_Nerd The Thicc Admin Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    104,630⛀
    I think you should be honest with your current relationship first and foremost. You should be honest what with you feel and what you actually want. If you need to explore you might need to explore, however with exploration you might lose your current relationship. But it's better being honest with your current SO, so that you get what you need that way you don't get into a long term relationship where you may never get the chance to explore and be for sure and honest with what you want. But it's better you be honest and upfront with your intentions before you actually go further with your relationship so that you don't end up cheating or being left with thought wondering if what you want is actually not achievable. You should explore and get to know yourself, but at the same time your SO needs to know where your head space is at. You should have the freedom to explore, but your SO should know how you're feeling.

I'm pansexual so if you have any additional questions I can help you.

Genevievebiwife and LillyK like this.
  3. Annalezbn

Annalezbn Member FCN Regular

Money:
    403⛀
    If you have given it this much thought, you are definitely ready to experiment honey. I am certain there are women close to you who would be willing to discuss and guide you through this process.

4. Tdp06

Tdp06 Sneaky French Fry FCN Regular

Money:
    102,840⛀
    Lol the 3 1/2 won't make your guy happy if he read this :D
    Just use the other half with a girl and see how it goes..