How on earth do people communicate on those chatrooms?? lol

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by the_biologist, Feb 15, 2019.

1. the_biologist

the_biologist Well-Known Member

Hello community!

After checking out the chat rooms, this seems like a much more reasonable place to connect with people!

2. Jinxy

Jinxy Guest

Hiya. Welcome along.
    Join in on the threads and have fun :)

the_biologist likes this.
  3. the_biologist

Thank you! and yes indeed I look forward to it!

Jinxy likes this.
  4. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,508⛀
    Chat rooms are not for everyone. The forums are less intimidating for new people but forums are also not as fast paced

5. the_biologist

This is true, slower-paced for sure, but the "quality" on the forums is elevated relative to the chaotic chatrooms lol, but each has their place!

LillyK likes this.
  6. Billy_B

Billy_B Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Your time is far more important then sitting in a chat room man, we are surrounded by chat rooms on a daily basis anyway, only their called mates

7. the_biologist

I would have to agree, one needs to be selective with how they use their time for sure, particularly on the internet

8. LillyK

LillyK Guest

As a woman, I hate the chat rooms. We are bombarded as soon as we enter. And it's not appealing to talk to a horny Neanderthal.

I love the forums!! They allow me to get to know people a lot more & are the basis of quite a few messages that I have sent out. It's not just sex related, although I do like flirting and bringing sexual undertones into as many threads as I can ha ha

bpm1234 and the_biologist like this.
  9. the_biologist

@LillyK99 Yeah I could barely even follow my own messages(!) let alone everyone else's on the chatrooms, so it felt like a waste of time. The forums are definitely a more enjoyable experience and I agree with the pros of being able to get to know people better and still adding the fun flirtatiousness that probably drew the majority of us here in the first place

10. LillyK

LillyK Guest

Did you privately message anyone in chat?

11. the_biologist

@LillyK99 I did but it was randomly done, just picked a person and sent a greeting; Im pretty sure the women are hit up so often on there that its borderline useless messaging women unless you have already spoken to them before

LillyK likes this.
  12. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,922⛀
    Welcome to the forum and yes, it's definitely a lot slower paced here rather than the chats.
    It doesn't scroll away before you can read it either.

Ls x

13. the_biologist

Thank you! Yeah the forum platform is much more conducive towards stimulating discussions, speed reading not required

14. brunette29

brunette29 Guest

I frequent the chat rooms, or used to pretty often, but find myself sticking to the forums moreso lately as I think the people here are more calm(?) and don’t just jump on anything with a vagina unlike in the rooms.
    Plus the conversations I’ve had here are a lot more enjoyable then the ones I’ve had in PMs in the rooms.
    It’s a matter of personal preference in the end really.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2019
    Tdp06 and the_biologist like this.
  15. the_biologist

yeah theres definitely in a difference in the type of users er at least their motives i should say, glad i realized there was a forum on this website or i would have simply passed it by @brunette29

brunette29 likes this.
  16. Tdp06

Tdp06 Sneaky French Fry FCN Regular

Money:
    102,850⛀
    To me chat rooms are freeways with dick pics along the sides, so I prefer riding my bike here, tranquillo

17. the_biologist

Some of the women should volunteer as test subjects and give us rates of dick pics per hour on the adult/sex chats lol. Would be interesting to see how it varies with the age of the woman, or if they have a profile pic up or not