How to contact friends

Discussion in 'FreeChatNow Help & Support' started by Rakshit7, Sep 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Rakshit7

Rakshit7 New Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,665⛀
    I wanna chat with a person I am following...but don't know how to do it...and please tell me that how will I know whether that person is online or not...the last info on profile page says that she had opened it a week ago but while chatting with someone else I got a notification that she is now offline...also on her profile page people have said that they talked with her yesterday only.....please help

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  2. Kelsey12

Kelsey12 Well-Known Member

3. EnglishmaninKhonKaen

EnglishmaninKhonKaen Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    4,085⛀
  4. Kelsey12

Damn, I forgot about the password thing. Thanks for the reminder. :)

EnglishmaninKhonKaen likes this.
  5. Kelsey12

Hi, this is Kelsey from the Amateur Helpdesk forum. In order to assist you further, please provide the profile name of the person you wish to contact, and your login credentials.

Thank you for flying FCN. o_O

naz, EnglishmaninKhonKaen and Lupine like this.
  6. Kelsey12

Dear Mr. Rakshit,

Unfortunately, this isn't the first instance where the user ShinyDiamond has been reported leaving another member high & dry. Rest assured, we have our finest looking into her shenanigans, and it should only be a matter of time before she's brought to justice.

As a point of interest, login credentials consist of a username and password. Your username is your username, making it rather obvious.

Thank you for your continued loyalty. :cool:

EnglishmaninKhonKaen and Lupine like this.
  7. Kelsey12

Honorable #7,

No one wants to believe they've been duped by some hussy with a nice set of tits for a profile pic. It happens. Men are gullible and easily taken advantage of because they think with their head instead of their head. Speaking of being gullible...

Only the user can see their password. To everyone else it displays as a series of asterisks. For example, if I were to provide my username and password...

UN: Kelsey12
    PW: ***********

If you still want to contact WhoreOnaStick ShinyDiamond, just leave a message on her wall. Women love that shit.

Remember the Alamo. :confused:

EnglishmaninKhonKaen, naz and Lupine like this.
  8. Kelsey12

Oh my god.

Change your password, you idiot. I can't believe you actually fell for that.

jessica_h, Eagleeye, Jodagr and 3 others like this.
  9. Lupine

Lupine Guest

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

I can't either. Nothing like reading and thinking..

Kelsey12 likes this.
  10. Lupine

Lupine Guest

People don't access others account unless they plan to be vendictive something neither myself or Kelsey are.

But as she has said. If you are following someone unless they have locked down their Profile you can click on their name and then leave them a message. Now that doesn't mean they have to get back to you.

11. Kelsey12

Why would you not think I'd do such a thing? Is this your first time on the internet? This is exactly how the internet works.

My very first response was pointing you to the appropriate forum for your query. In fact, it's the 2nd thread you posted in this forum for the same purpose, and Lupine told you in your other thread that you were in the wrong place. Did you listen? No. Did you ask any questions in the right forum after being told twice? No. Don't blame me for pointing out your ignorance. That's all on you.

And ShinyDiamond is a fake.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
    EnglishmaninKhonKaen and naz like this.
  12. Lupine

Lupine Guest

You don't have to be logged into the forum to use chat.

naz likes this.
  13. Kelsey12

I'm still shakin' my head, Naz.

EnglishmaninKhonKaen and naz like this.
  14. EnglishmaninKhonKaen

Money:
    4,085⛀
    And the moral of the story is....?

naz likes this.
  15. Kelsey12

Never trust anyone on the internet, no matter how nice their tits are.

16. EnglishmaninKhonKaen

Money:
    4,085⛀
    If I'd known there was a free peek of a nipple, I'd raise my own quiery with the helpdesk!!

Kelsey12 and naz like this.