I’m Charlie!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Charliecyo, Apr 3, 2024.

1. Charliecyo

Charliecyo New Member

Money:
    17⛀
    Hello all,

I’m Charlie. Well, that’s my pseudonym. I like to remain anonymous, which is why I don’t have a photo yet.

I wanted to create a thread for myself and others to chat, mingle, meet, send messages, etc. Personally, I’m super curious and am still exploring my sexuality online.

I am a 6’2” athletic straight male who seeks someone to RP and exchange photos with, etc. Talk about our kinks, secrets and desires.

I totally understand how this is off putting to most, but I cannot be the only one here who wants to discreetly explore their sexuality on the internet.

I accept all PMs from all females! Introduce yourself and share what you’d like:)

2. Worthless_Slave

Worthless_Slave Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    355⛀
  3. Esoterix

Esoterix Zookeeper Staff Member

Welcome to FCN!

• Just like any new website you join, please take a moment to become familiar with your privacy settings by visiting: Privacy Settings

• Explore the recently added profile options, some of which can be updated after registration at: Personal Details

• We've simplified our website conduct rules for your convenience, check them out here: Website Conduct Rules (For the full version, visit: Terms of Use)

• Stay safe online with these tips on internet safety and privacy: Online Safety Tips

• Have you explored our Blog yet? Find interesting posts at: FCN Blog

• For important website announcements, visit: Official Announcements

• Don't miss this noteworthy post about new chatrooms: New Chat Rooms

• If you encounter any difficulties with chat or forums, you can request assistance or find answers here: FCN Support

Enjoy your time here!

4. Charliecyo

Charliecyo New Member

Money:
    17⛀
    Thanks!:) I’m happy to be here! Also just trying to figure out how FCN works! Anyone is welcome to send me a PM haha

Last edited: Apr 6, 2024