i am depressed

Discussion in 'Amateur Help (not FCN support)' started by GamerGirl1997, Dec 28, 2018.

1. GamerGirl1997

GamerGirl1997 Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    375⛀
  2. Tall-UK-Guy

Tall-UK-Guy Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    5,314⛀
    What's wrong? Best thing I've found with depression is to talk about what's wrong. There is nothing wrong with suffering with it, most people will suffer at some point in their lives. Talking helps, promise

3. Charlie1199

Charlie1199 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Having anxiety and depression is like being scared and tired at the same time. It's the fear of failure, but no urge to be productive. It's wanting friends, but hate socializing. It's wanting to be alone, but not wanting to be lonely. It's feeling everything at once then feeling paralyzingly numb.

Just remember you’re not alone, many people are in the same position and many people are here willing to help if needed.

4. Tall-UK-Guy

Tall-UK-Guy Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    5,314⛀
    Where were you when I was seriously suffering? Perfect explanation and great advice.

5. Charlie1199

Charlie1199 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

There are people all around you wether it be here or in life, never be afraid to ask for help it’s one of the most courageous things to do.

6. nessabbyxo

nessabbyxo Guest

Hello there let me just say that one thing is that you aren't the only one suffering so never feel like you are alone or there isn't anyone who understands what you're going through because there are tons of people who do including myself. I have been chronically sick for 6 years now and I have illnesses that are incurable and I struggle daily with a lot of things, I look perfectly fine but my life is definitely not easy as some people's lives. I have chronic nausea all the time it's like having the flu but daily for the rest of your life and doctors are unsure what is wrong you get some answers and others no just goes undiagnosed. I suffer with anxiety and it can be really bad at times for me and deal with panic attacks so I know what it feels like to be in a world where you feel how you are. I'm on medication for it and I do smoke weed as well but I still struggle so never feel bad for your struggles because if it wasn't for them then you would never grow and never become stronger and gain that strength to keep fighting because no matter how hard I want to give up at times I tell myself I must keep fighting and I just find that strong part of me and just bring it out and keep pushing forward. We all have our days and we struggle and it's okay to want to cry or vent because we are all human but never ever let anyone tell you that you don't have the right to feel how you do or to want to talk about how you're feeling because YOU MATTER... everyone matters. I have had people tell me to be grateful that I don't have cancer or a terminal illness and I am grateful but I also do struggle and I have my own issues and so I have that right to want to express how I am feeling. No one knows my life I live and if people walked in my shoes for a couple of mins they would think before saying anything again. We all have struggles, small or big because it's life and a human thing we all go through and yes someone always has it worse but never feel that just because you are depressed or have something going on makes you not important or feel you don't matter. So if you ever need someone to talk to feel free to talk to me if you need to rant, vent anything at all because I know how it feels to be in that area you're in. I choose to be a happy person despite my struggles because I know that there is nothing I can do about it.. this is my life and being mad or bitter won't help me I won't get nothing out of it so why not be happy and be thankful for what I do have and inspire others to see the good in the bad because with life you will have to see the good in the bad because if life was just good all the time then how will you grow as a person or learn to be strong. So keep your head up and keep pushing on! You got this! :)

"Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don't have the strength."

"You're a warrior, warriors don't give up and they don't back down, pick up your sword and shield and fight."

"You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life."

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

[​IMG]

SaulGoodman, RoxSta, Brock90 and 4 others like this.
  7. DrkKnightbc

DrkKnightbc Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,357⛀
    Depressed? join the club

8. Qusigh

Qusigh Guest

Well depression aint even real, ask tomatoerick

9. SaulGoodman

SaulGoodman New Member FCN Regular

Money:
    84⛀