I didn't go to college

Discussion in 'Education' started by Kittycorn, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Kittycorn

Kittycorn Well-Known Member FCN Regular

I have a dilemma, so i didn't go to college right after highschool like i was supposed to and well...its effecting my life..my parents are mad that i didnt go and honestly i regret not going but..i didnt go because i thought i wasnt smart enough...i barely made it through highschool and im shocked i graduated at all..i just don't know what to do at this point.

2. KingSlayer1

KingSlayer1 Guest

Well, have you considered just going now? The whole point of college is to get you an education for a particular career path. It sounds to me like you just don't know what that career path is... I used to work at a Financial Aid Office at my Community College, and I met a lot of different types of people who gave these same exact reasons before returning.

3. KingSlayer1

KingSlayer1 Guest

Well, what do you think is the first step in going for this career? That's where you should start :)

4. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! FCN Regular

Money:
    190,398⛀
    My suggestion, hit a community college or trade apprentice and get yourself oriented with what you want to do in life. Community college will either get you the degree you want or more ready for a larger university if that's what you want. Do something, and don't be afraid of it. It's all a part of growing up.