Evolution I know its been done/discussed/argued many times before BUT ...

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by PheonixxxMonroe, May 18, 2018.

1. PheonixxxMonroe

PheonixxxMonroe #%!$&@??#*%, m8! FCN Regular

Money:
    145,828⛀
    Good point!!
    Why didn't I think of that?? ;)

SendMeNudesGorgous likes this.
  2. PheonixxxMonroe

Money:
    145,828⛀
    Yeah and stanthropical sounds like someone who stays home alone online and stans his thropical way too much!! :D

3. PheonixxxMonroe

Money:
    145,828⛀
    Wow ... step aside minions the almighty throp has spoken!

And what would you call the thread Stan??

4. PheonixxxMonroe

Money:
    145,828⛀
    Go for it: There's no time like the present!

Tdp06 likes this.
  5. What we eat first, The chicken OR the egg?

6. RandoNo11

RandoNo11 Member FCN Regular

Money:
    157⛀
    If we’re being logical and talking about eggs in general, the egg came first.

But if we’re being direct and asking about chicken eggs, the chicken would’ve had to lay a chicken egg in order for it to be a “chicken” egg.

7. Spooked

Spooked New Member

Money:
    31⛀
    Everything evolving from single celled organisms means you have to look back there.
    So technically the egg would have came second due to how Single Celled Organisms develop into Multi-cellular ones.
    At the same time, eggs themselves are a Single Celled Organism. (Ostrich egg being the largest SCO)

PheonixxxMonroe likes this.
  8. Good question
    I rekkon the chicken was born without a egg...but millions of years of evolution changed that..what do you all think?

9. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    203,630⛀
    Birds are descendants of dinosaurs. Dinosaurs laid eggs. Mutations happened. Mutants inbred over and over in tightly-knit groups. How do you keep a dog breed “pure”? That’s right. Here we are today. Etc. js.

10. toodeep

toodeep Guest

i have had fun reading these answers. thank you for the post. all i got is, a dinosaur pooped out an egg somehow, complete with a chicken inside, and probably ate his own poop, because he was genetically unfit. then, he pooped out the first real chicken and it flew away and did not get eaten that time. :)

11. Robert0976

Robert0976 Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,758⛀
    I think this is an easy one.
    1. The chicken eggs take about 21 days to incubate and thay have to be turned, now how do you do this with no mummy chook?????

12. Pistil

Pistil Guest

If I challenge the premis - which came first - I can posit that it is neither first - chicken and egg hatched at the same time.

13. Abdalrahman-Taha

Abdalrahman-Taha New Member

i guess chickens or even it's dinosaur predecessor came first , cuz it had to have had life right after creation , and eggs don't have life in them until a certain stage of maturity and after impregnation. o_O

14. ZombieStrife

ZombieStrife Member

Money:
    181⛀
    I know that many of our now species, have evolved from breeding ,inbreeding and cross breeding with other species.
    A chicken like creature cpuld have sprung from a egg laid my a prehistoric mother. Then that hatchling grew and thus reproduced . So i believe it was the egg in this case.

15. updowncharm

updowncharm New Member

Money:
    121⛀
    The egg comes first. Some mutation in the genes of earlier animals ended up making a chicken, but those genes are brought together before the chicken is actually born, when the parents fucked and their genetic material met.

16. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,479⛀
    Dinosaurs laid eggs. Chickens evolved from dinosaurs.

17. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

The chicken would have to come first, before life could evolve.

18. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    203,630⛀
    What is wrong with you, people? We already have the answer.

D_go likes this.
  19. Dogowar

Dogowar Well-Known Member FCN Regular

But what if it was a Chicodocodile which had a mutated gene. The John Merrick of Chicodocodiles?? Js

updowncharm likes this.
  20. Male_uk

Male_uk Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    11,128⛀