I need a favor....

Discussion in 'Drama' started by MayBack, Sep 16, 2018.

1. MayBack

MayBack New Member

Money:
    27⛀
    Anyone willing to help me out? I have a friend whom I adore, yet she never believes me when I try to tell her (as neutrally as I can) that her husband is messing around on her.

I need to find a way for her to get the message from someone OTHER than me, her best friend.

I do not hate the guy, but I love my friend.

Anyone willing to text her anonymously and simply give her the news so that for ONCE she actually has to deal with it or face the reality?

2. Chefwithabs

Chefwithabs Well-Known Member FCN Regular

If she won’t believe her best friend why do you think she’ll believe any of us? Some people just want to stay blind. I know it’s hard for you to watch but, in my opinion, I think you’ve done all you can. I’m sorry I wish I could help more, but it sounds like your friend wants to stay blissfully ignorant.

Good luck

emptyinessssssss likes this.
  3. MayBack

MayBack New Member

Money:
    27⛀
    She gets really defensive if I bring it up, she thinks I don’t want her to be happy with him?

She cares when our other mutual friend talks to her about it though. But we don’t see her that often and yea.....he’s really doing her dirty and I just hoped I could get a volunteer tough I know

4. Chefwithabs

You’re in a tough spot. I’m sorry. I’m sure someone will volunteer but I just don’t think it will work. She knows you and trusts you and still doesn’t believe you.

Going about it this way may do more bad than good. In her eyes she may think you have aired her dirty laundry in public if she gets a text like that from someone she doesn’t know. So please be careful with this. I’d hate for you to lose a friend by trying to do the right thing.

5. MayBack

MayBack New Member

Money:
    27⛀
    At this point, I’d try it. I’m also not the only person who is aware of what he’s doing, so hopefully She wouldn’t automatically assume it’s me. I know it won’t do much good, considering the news, but it’s better in the long run. For her, I’d try! Thanks for the support and opinion! It’s appreciated!

6. Chefwithabs

No problem. Hit me up anytime if you need a friendly sounding board

7. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    209,576⛀
    Do not give out someone else’s contact information

Tall-UK-Guy and imursecretbaby like this.
  8. Chefwithabs

And then there is that!

imursecretbaby likes this.
  9. MayBack

MayBack New Member

Money:
    27⛀
    Eye roll, I wouldn’t have been that forward with my best friends immediate contact info, but thanks

Naughtygirl888 and Chefwithabs like this.
  10. SeaPaganLady

SeaPaganLady Well-Known Member

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Good to hear then and I'am really sorry to hear about the messy cheating situation with your friend and her up to no good husband MayBack but you should not post something like this on here because. There I'am so many creepy men on here who want to get layed or want to get sexy pics sent to them along with phone calls and some of them are married or have girlfriends. But are willing to cheat so you are endangering your friend's privacy along with her well being and unfortunately you are just adding oil to a wild fire cause she may start getting mouth breathers and creepy stalkers hitting her up on her phone. And I wish you and your friend the best of luck and I know you do not want that for your friend and just be very careful MayBack cause this is a no win situation at work here cause and I sort of know how you feel right now cause I have lost friends too because I told them the truth and did not want hear it or see it for themselves.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  11. TeeNTee

TeeNTee Guest

Honestly stay out of it, you tried, she dont believe you, why waste your time? Let her fall on her own sword.

Just be there for her when the shit hits the fan.

12. Rich997

Rich997 New Member

Money:
    48⛀
    If she doesn't believe you already there's no getting through to her. She doesn't want to believe it. She has to change her own mind you can't do it for her

PheonixxxMonroe likes this.
  13. Steg

Steg Guest

Have you thought about creating a voodoo doll?

ClitEastwood and PheonixxxMonroe like this.
  14. PheonixxxMonroe

PheonixxxMonroe #%!$&@??#*%, m8! FCN Regular

Money:
    145,826⛀
    Video footage proof can't be denied but she's obviously in denial and doesn't want to know!