If can be another person or race

Discussion in 'Drama' started by SeaPaganLady, Apr 20, 2018.

1. SeaPaganLady

SeaPaganLady Well-Known Member

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I'am Black with a tiny bit of Korean and maybe other asian heritage in me. So I would love to be full Korean or Fillipino or Malaysian or Indonesian something rare and exotic.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  2. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Inside I'am asian and my voice sounds asian too.

3. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Why not be happy with who and what you are? I wouldn't want to be anything other than me. Except rich? Yeah that would be cool lol

Lakeside and witchygirl like this.
  4. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    It is not a easy question to answer but I will try my very best to answer it.

5. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I love Anime and Gothic stuff so being black and. Loving these things is not easy in fact I have been bullied. Because of this when I was younger and yes I do wear gothic stuff and anime stuff too.

6. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Also every body has their own personally preferences and this is mine.

7. Jinxy

Jinxy Guest

I would love to be male for a day. I probably would leave the house the whole day tho ;)

8. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Kind of the same here Jinxy but I want a grow a penis and have a vagina at the same time maybe around 2 to 9 inches would be nice and I want it to be permanent.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
    Goodgeek likes this.
  9. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,043⛀
    I get what you are saying. Im black as well. And I definitely can see some fucking with you because your different than what they think black people should be. But I would say to you be black and different! Why not? Fuck all them who say you need to be a certain way to be ' real' bullshit! Don't play to their ignorance. Be you !

SexyAsianBitch, witchygirl and Jinxy like this.
  10. Goodgeek

Goodgeek Well-Known Member

Money:
    2,323⛀
    Always wondered what it would be like to be female with a vagina, particularly for sex. I wouldn’t want the ENTIRE month though...

Dcdevon, Lakeside and Jinxy like this.
  11. Runswithscissors17

Runswithscissors17 Active Member

Money:
    1,056⛀
    I know who I am , what I have done and where I have been...
    And while I am not 100 % happy or satisfied with every choice that I have made...those choices made me who I am.
    I can accept who I am and work on being who I want to be.

All that said..
    It never hurts to put yourself in another person's shoes , so to speak...
    When trying to understand another , you may learn to understand yourself.

12. oldmann50

oldmann50 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    5,417⛀
    even though i have a lot of shit going on i do like who i am but if i was to change for awhile i'd love to be 22 ish,slim,tight ass,small boobs and drop dead gorgeous and i'd flirt and wear skimpy clothing to show off my body as in real life i'm just ordinary that doesn't get a second look.

13. Goodgeek

Goodgeek Well-Known Member

Money:
    2,323⛀
    I grew up with a couple sisters and my mother made sure I understood how this worked. While I canny fully comprehend due to a lack of necessary parts, I so have sympathy for women in that regard. I am just curious what sex is like for women, what it like to have your nipples actually help stimulate pleasure, what their orgasms feel like in comparison, etc.