Immigrants are animals?

Discussion in 'Drama' started by arob, May 17, 2018.

1. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,603⛀
    Needs a root....... maybe after Auto is finished with the ranga they will hook up ??

Dcdevon likes this.
  2. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,044⛀
    He better hope she has that VD thing cleared up first !

witchygirl likes this.
  3. KingDavid

KingDavid Buzzword vendor

They're not really political people. I'm ashamed I come on this forum, tbh. It's mostly just mentally ill people who want to throw mud - they're only interested in drama. I've debated like 1 guy on abortion, who was a genuine person who wanted to share what he believed to be true. @Dcdevon and @witchygirl don't know the first thing about politics or law or morality - they come on here to troll. They're in a chat relationship that is contingent on chat drama and it's really sad.

Aging whore and a braindead beta male.

Autonomous likes this.
  4. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    You better be careful David she's into S&M might pull out a whip or two

witchygirl likes this.
  5. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,603⛀
    Awwww did i hurt your feelings??? And you are a 'chat idiot'

Dcdevon likes this.
  6. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    Yet you are the one throwing insults

witchygirl likes this.
  7. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    What happened to your morality? Turn the other cheek blah , blah ,blah. You aren't acting very Christian like man! Ask yourself ' What would Jesus do '

witchygirl likes this.
  8. KingDavid

JesusChasesTheMoneyLendersWithAWhip.jpg

Autonomous likes this.
  9. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    Your Sunday school teacher would be very disappointed !

witchygirl likes this.
  10. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    And you've used a religious image in vain ! Seems like your a hypocrite like most Bible thumpers. And since you never know if a hypocrite actually believes what they say , everything you say is suspect. I actually think your name is probably Igor and you work for the Internet Research Agency,

Mouthful likes this.
  11. arob

arob Member

Money:
    304⛀
    Just like you,,, 100% racist,,, because if anyone would say that about you and your people,,, you would acting and saying all kind of bs to make your point... but i guess your not in the human race,,, just think your better then the rest

12. KingDavid

What are you talking about? You crazy?
    Are you talking about Donald Rudeman? He didn't call Mexicans animals, or immigrants! The meme you posted is FAKE NEWS

I'm assuming you didn't read any of my words, or watch the video I posted of Donald Rudeman calling MS-13 gang members "animals". You probably won't read these words either, because you have Rudeman Derangement Syndrome and your brain runs on raw emotions, not logic.

In all likelihood your image was created by a troll. Possibly from St. Petersburg - they create a lot of fake news dumb people share on Facebook. The idea is simply to create chaos in America, and it's working.

Now, do you want to apologize for calling me a racist and saying I think I'm better than "the rest"? Or are you going to double-down on your stupidity?

MysteryWife and GamerGirl92 like this.
  13. MysteryWife

MysteryWife Guest

I expect a doubling down on stupid. TDS is a real thing, though it is officially called “Tru mp Anxiety Disorder” by therapists. People with TAD (the politically correct words for TDS) can learn to live a normal life again if they seek professional help and take the correct drugs.

Seriously, the owners of this site are so lame as to rename legally elected leader of the US? I point to you another example of TDS. Though admittedly it could be simple jealousy of his money, power, and position.

I wonder if they renamed Hillary or Ob-ama ...nope to Hillary, but yes to Ob-ama (Ob-ama puts a tingle up their leg). TDS confirmed.

KingDavid likes this.
  14. Mouthful

Mouthful Well-Known Member

Money:
    3,089⛀
    I have a wealth of political jokes. The trouble with political jokes these days is that they tend to get elected.

Dcdevon and witchygirl like this.
  15. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! FCN Regular

Money:
    190,401⛀
    Ugh why have you resurrected this bullshit.

16. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    You can't say Ob.ama, Trum.p , Hit.ler or Pres.ident . It goes both ways so get off your liberal conspiracy bullshit. Another smellynews , Breitbart believing fool I see.

17. D_go

D_go Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    48,626⛀
    First I want to start by saying I am not talking about that MS-13 being animals.

Alright dude.
    This is the truth.
    Donald Rudeman has made lots of racist remarks.

Donald Rudeman is a racist

Even if you're blind you can still hear him.

After seen everything that you posted here. You want to talk about the truth.
    Show me. Show me the truth you are talking aboutm

Because every one of your posts and memes. There is no truth to be seen.
    Again I sees memes and your opinions..
    Which your opinions doesn't mean shit in this world. It doesn't stand for nothing it don't mean nothing.

Now this is not my opinions
    These are facts

Donald Rudeman is a racist

And I'm not talking about that animal comment.
    I am talking about He's hundreds of racist remarks he has said and tweeted.

He is not a good person. To this day he is still making racist remarks.

One example he said they're good on both sides.
    There's nothing good about Nazis.
    The word good and Nazis. They don't go together. the word good doesn't associate with Nazis.

I just hope your still here after 2 years.
    Oh wait it's been 2 years and he still has made even more racist remarks since 2018.

Huh.. that fucking racist.

Now if you feel that I am wrong here
    i would love for you to explain to me what is good about Nazis. Please tell me. tell me what is good about Nazis.

Explain to me how you considered Rudeman a good man. Let me hear all your truth and all your reasons convince me.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
    Pinguu, witchygirl and Dcdevon like this.
  18. Pinguu

Pinguu Well-Known Member FCN Regular

For a long time just out of sheer perplexity and strangeness of the situation I wondered, why people Support - The Supreme Leader.

His economic plans, his international image rebuilding plans, his making all-great again plans, his opening up of fossil fuel belt plans, his gender plans, his veteran plans, his race plans, his international relation plans, his pre-paid-great-wall plans, his first-day launch of most-beautiful-medicare plans, his COVID plans, his tax plans, his fiscal deficit plans - the list is endless - all of them do not make sense or reaching any measure of success. Then still why is there a staunch 40% love for - The Supreme Leader?

Last month sometime I read a tweet that somewhere explained the reason really well and frankly makes the only logical explanation.

He is the first person on a high stage, who openly hates all the things that these 40 % hate. He attacks people they wish to attack and he speaks that language from the highest possible stage. He blames people for all the wrong is happening, and takes all the credit for tiniest of things.

His team would do a Zoom call to plan and open schools, as it is unsafe to meet face to face but it is safe to open schools. He made science redundant. Whether it is climate change or the virus, whether it is bleach or windmills giving cancers, or masks causing CO poisoning.

He made it Us vs Them. Them is All who are not "Us". It is a "world view" all share.

He bonded all in a nice comfortable warmth of hate and denial.

https://theconversation.com/humans-...ss-facts-that-dont-fit-their-worldview-127168

D_go likes this.
  19. perverted1

perverted1 New Member

Money:
    62⛀
    Did any of them rape and kill 14 women like the Cuben did when Fidel sent them here?

20. LAWLESSnCALI

LAWLESSnCALI Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

0B4B8E6F-1CB0-463B-887D-2D5E58C9CC8F.jpeg

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021