Rights and Freedoms Is America Still The Best Hope For Freedom Around The World ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lamar56, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,044⛀
    Well it appears BuzzFeed fucked up! Mueller disputed the story ! End of BuzzFeed

witchygirl likes this.
  2. GamerGirl92

GamerGirl92 LGBT Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Right. The article that lists no sources. If these claims are true and theyre confident, then why not say who the sources are?

Last I checked, its not illegal to do business in Russia. His Tower in Russia would do nothing for his campaign or his presidency.

"Collusion is a secret agreement between two or more parties to limit open competition by deceiving, misleading, or defrauding others of their legal rights, or to obtain an objective forbidden by law typically by defrauding or gaining an unfair market advantage."

None of these apply to him wanting to a build a Hotel in Russia.

So he hasnt seen the evidence, but its totally true guys!

3. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,512⛀
    I'm all honesty I would not cling to an article that focuses on pop culture.

GamerGirl92 likes this.
  4. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,603⛀
    @GamerGirl92 tell me again how great big game hunting is ??? Rudeman says killing a baby elephant is ok ? Go get fucked.. sooner they impeach him the better !!! Screenshot_20190119-160237_Facebook.jpg

5. GamerGirl92

What are you even talking about? This has nothing to do with the conversation

6. Lamar56

Lamar56 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,516⛀
    Liberals never make any sense !!! When they can't win an argument they resort to name calling or start on a new rant !!!

GamerGirl92 likes this.
  7. witchygirl

Money:
    199,603⛀
    It proves what kind of idiot Rudeman is oh ffs @Lamar im not a fucking liberal.. im a mother thats terrified of the world we are leaving our kids, but im guessing neither of you have kids or give a fuck about the future of these magnificent animals that Rudeman is ok with hunting into extinction

Dcdevon likes this.
  8. Lamar56

Money:
    199,516⛀
    t
    As usual you are wrong again !!! My kids lives will never be dependent on who is holding the White House !!! I taught my kids to respect the office of the Pres.ident and also respect those who fought and died to make this a free country for all !!! And for those who continue to defend and die to keep it free today !!! My kids are independent and very successful on their own !!! As i taught them to be !!! I also taught them to put their trust in God not men !!!

9. witchygirl

Money:
    199,603⛀
    Omfg so if Rudeman starts a war and the world get half blown up im glad your kids will be safe !!! Who gives a fuck what you taught them dead is dead idiot.... oh thats right war is man made religion never starts war...... wow

Dcdevon likes this.
  10. Lamar56

Money:
    199,516⛀
    Stop being a drama queen and grow up !!! I do not care for Tr.ump either ; but he is FAR from a Hit.ler type !!! And you call me crazy !!!!!!!! Wow

11. Lamar56

Money:
    199,516⛀
    I know you do not remember this ; but the left said the same things about Rea.gan that you are saying about Tr.ump today !!! And did Rea.gan blowup half of the World ?
    The answer is a BIG FAT NO !!!

12. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    They can't reveal their sources. That's a fundamental rule of journslism. And the crime is instructioning someone to lie to Congress. As well as obstruction of justice. I don't think they would publish something with that strong and accusation of they weren't sure of the sources. On the other hand Mueller has disputed the report. But he hasn't said what he is disputing. But that is why I said if the report is true. I never said it definitely was.

13. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    She Australian they don't have our form of liberalism there.

14. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    No one said the things about Reagan they say about Tr.ump . Reagan actually knew how to work with the other side of the aisle. And surrounded himself with advisors who knew what they were doing. I didn't think he was a good Presi.dent and I'm a liberal but even I am offended you used the two in the same sentence.

15. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    Tr.ump wanted to strike Iran. That would by definition be the start of a war .idiot

16. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    They don't care about animals. They don't care about the people being hurt by the Tr.ump shutdown so they definitely don't care about animals.

17. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    What's Mueller did not dispute is impossible as well. He didn't say that Tr.ump did not instruct Cohen to lie. He said the reporting on how the information was obtained is inaccurate. But the House is already looking for corroboration on the story . They may or may not find it. But it is important to remember the first Article of Impeachment brought against Nixon was for obstruction of justice. And yes it is not illegal to do business in Russia. But it is illegal to work with another country to win an election. And if there was nothing wrong with the Tr.ump Tower project in Moscow , why lie about it? He was actively working on this deal while running for the Presidency and wanted to meet with the man who was interferening in our election if that is true it's a very big deal. But we will all have to wait and see if it is. As I said if it's true the House will bring up Articles of Impeachment. And if they are smart they will not do it until so much information has came out that the ball less Republicans in the Senate have no choice but to convict and remove him from office. Impeachment at this point is a very real possibility.

18. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    You are crazy . You believe someone who completely abandoned the principal's of your political party isn't that bad a guy. And although you say you don't like him you defend him. That's all pretty crazy Lamar .

19. GamerGirl92

How is building a hotel in another country trying to win the election?

And no, if you make a claim with no evidence, then it can be dismissed without evidence

There was no collusion, Tr.ump won, get over it

20. GamerGirl92

Oba.ma launched missiles at at least 7 countries in the middle east. Were you complaining then? No?