Rights and Freedoms Is America Still The Best Hope For Freedom Around The World ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lamar56, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Male_uk

Male_uk Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    11,128⛀
    Dcdevon likes this.
  2. GamerGirl92

GamerGirl92 LGBT Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

"Four UN entities, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), the United Nations Refugee Agency (UNHCR), the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) and the World Food Programme (WFP) have primary roles in the delivery of relief assistance. UNDP is the agency responsible for operational activities for natural disaster mitigation, prevention and preparedness. When emergencies occur, UNDP Resident Coordinators coordinate relief and rehabilitation efforts at the national level."

Male_uk likes this.
  3. Autonomous

Autonomous The Village Clown FCN Regular

Money:
    8,712⛀
    I'm very anti UN. Unicef is a corrupt organization.

4. Autonomous

Money:
    8,712⛀
    as far as I know, democrats believe in and support those organizations, not conservatives. We know better. The UN is evil.

5. Billy_B

Billy_B Well-Known Member FCN Regular

6. Billy_B

7. Billy_B

Anyways I was under the impression the post was about the US being the best hope for freedom around the world? I don’t see the connection in regard foreign aid and the elusive freedom we all supposedly seek. I recognise the US as one of the world leaders when it comes to such things as aid, defence, allie, etc. etc. but please don’t be blinded by arrogance when it comes to the waving ya flag around. No nation alone provides another without the assistance of many more.

Alex_1199 and Dcdevon like this.
  8. Anine24

Anine24 Member FCN Regular

Money:
    119⛀
    Considering US have Rudeman as their El Comandante should speak for itself haha. I still remember that day he won the election. Its the day i heard people say tbey wouldnt go back go us before he was gone. Its the day US became a joke to most ppl around the world. The day ppl realized we better hold with Russia durring a war .

USA is well. They have become a joke.

Alex_1199 likes this.
  9. Autonomous

Money:
    8,712⛀
    AMERICA WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST!!! THIS PICTURE PROVES THAT WE'RE STILL ROCKING FREEDOM!!!
    [​IMG]

Pistil likes this.
  10. Pistil

Pistil Guest

No.
    The question itself begs inquiry -
    What is meant by “freedom” exactly?
    What is meant by “hope”?
    And it has to beg the question of an assumption that is the premise of the question - Has America always been the best best hope for freedom? Hey, let’s ask the indigenous peoples what they think!
    Or which group of immigrants shall we query? White Europeans? Brown Latin Americans? Ironically, both groups might answer yes, the above qualifications notwithstanding. Why else do we have this horrible hemorrhaging at our southern border - mothers and babies and papas wanting in, placing a sorrowfully unfounded faith in those words at the foot of Lady Liberty - “Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”
    (Oh - I almost forgot: She was “fired” in 2016.)

witchygirl and Serena_A like this.
  11. Pistil

Pistil Guest

I’m not contesting your assertion here. Just asking for clarification please - Help me understand how this picture “proves that we’re still rocking freedom” - Thanks.

12. Autonomous

Money:
    8,712⛀
    pass :cool::p:D

Pistil likes this.
  13. Penguin_Petey

Penguin_Petey Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    6,448⛀
    I peed a bit in my pants laughing !!!

Freedom hahahaha.
    The United States only get involved i things that suit them, and maybe boost the popularity ratings of whichever El Comandante has his ass in the hotseat.

Putting DJ Rudeman in charge of the big red button has put the world in more danger than The North Koreans ever did !!!

Best Hope ??
    Never was, never will be !!!

14. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,602⛀
  15. Penguin_Petey

Penguin_Petey Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    6,448⛀
    We in The UK may be stuck with Nigel Farage and Boris Johnson, but at least they can´t do any harm, unlike your great "Village Idiot" of a El Comandante.

16. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,043⛀
    That makes no sense. What does that pic have to do with America being th best hope for freedom around the world? Nothing

Tdp06 and witchygirl like this.
  17. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,602⛀
    Yeah.... America is the best !!!! Screenshot_20190328-084756_Facebook.jpg

Dcdevon and Tdp06 like this.
  18. Tdp06

Tdp06 Sneaky French Fry FCN Regular

Money:
    102,840⛀
    Shows the freedom to wear this pants I guess :p

witchygirl and Dcdevon like this.
  19. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Yeah you have the absolute right to have bad taste here .

witchygirl likes this.
  20. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    And now Republicans want to get rid of the ACA with no plan to replace it. So even more people will die. Way to make America great again . Or maybe they are trying to actually make the Purge movies become reality. Tr.ump seen those movies and thought ' I want to be a New Founding Father '

witchygirl likes this.