Is this really acceptable?

Discussion in 'Drama' started by SubmissiveJane, Sep 7, 2017.

1. SubmissiveJane

SubmissiveJane Active Member FCN Regular

Resolved now. Thanks everyone.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  2. Lupine

Lupine Guest

No it's not acceptable at all. As you say no means no and it does make you wonder what lead to the change of tact.

Not to say what he did was right as its not, but often certain aspects before can add more to a situation. It's something I bring up a lot when certain viral vids are shown off. You never see the whole story.

To be honest I'd of blocked them sooner and dropped from the chat.

Martystaffs likes this.
  3. SubmissiveJane

I tried to give him the chance to just stop, but in hindsight I know I should have blocked him after the first 1-2 times. I just really wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, because we had been talking for a while now.
    Leading up to this there was an argument, and I told him I was done.

Martystaffs likes this.
  4. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Well you have him a chance and I guess he proved that he wasn't going to be sensible.

But please don't take this as being what all guys are like here. For the sensible ones of us about stuff like this makes us look bad and gives us a bad name. Makes people suspicious..

Just forget them, keep them blocked and try to connect with less of a loon.

Martystaffs likes this.
  5. SubmissiveJane

I like to give everyone a chance, as I am aware not everyone is the same. It does make me naturally more cautious, but I understand there are good men out there.
    Thank you for your words of advice. I will keep him blocked and move on from that situation now!

Martystaffs and Lupine like this.
  6. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,041⛀
    No isn't a word that's open to interpretation . It always means the same thing. So you didn't overreact. Since people are good at hiding the crazy for a while seems the case with that dude. Always comes out at some point though. Better sooner than later.

Martystaffs likes this.
  7. Spangle

Spangle Well-Known Member

Money:
    4,738⛀
    Hi Jane, not entirely sure what your situation was as it's deleted now but just wanted to say you will meet some lovely people on here. You will also meet some vile individuals as well. Your name has a certain meaning in BDSM circles, some people will try and take that to an extreme.

Please only ever enter a scenario you are comfortable with. If you feel it is stepping into realms you're not comfortable with then say so. If it doesn't stop there then leave the conversation. Nobody here has to suffer any form of abuse, you can always screen shot and send it to admin, or you can just block the fuckwit. Don't be afraid to seek out a listening ear, as Marty said we're all good listeners.

Take care x

Martystaffs likes this.
  8. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,041⛀
    As Marty said there are decent people to talk to here. Don't let that one bad experience stick in your head too much. You can certainly talk to me anytime you like. I'm good at listening and running my mouth too lol

Martystaffs likes this.
  9. Spangle

Spangle Well-Known Member

Money:
    4,738⛀
    It's not 'considered' acceptable.. it just IS acceptable.

Your post has anomalies, they upset my karma, please deal with them...

Dcdevon and Martystaffs like this.
  10. Hedonist

Hedonist He HATES pleasure.

Money:
    247,441⛀
    Only you can decide what's acceptable. Set your standards and have the courage of your convictions to enforce them.

Lakeside likes this.
  11. SubmissiveJane

Thank you all for your kind words :)
    You all seem like very lovely, logic and sensible people. :D

Spangle likes this.
  12. Lupine

Lupine Guest

We do our best..

13. Steg

Steg Guest

Well this wasn't the thread to play with my nuts to.

SubmissiveJane likes this.
  14. Rbc123

Rbc123 New Member

Money:
    8⛀
    Hey wanna meet up?