it's getting 'old'

Discussion in 'Drama' started by ScottieThaScot, Oct 30, 2018.

?

Should Starfire and Commone be banned?

Poll closed Nov 6, 2018.
  1. yes

80.0%
  2. no

20.0%
  1. Bdj1992

Bdj1992 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Am i glad i have never seen that haha :p

[​IMG]<----otherwhise

WomenRfromVenus likes this.
  2. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,479⛀
  3. RedheadedSlavicGrrl

RedheadedSlavicGrrl Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    7,289⛀
    LOL @ the list of who voted no.

Dogowar and Bdj1992 like this.
  4. BlueEyedLady

BlueEyedLady Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    9,390⛀
    I laughed at that....

Bdj1992 and WomenRfromVenus like this.
  5. RedheadedSlavicGrrl

RedheadedSlavicGrrl Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    7,289⛀
    She cares because her insecurities make her see every other woman as a threat to her..so theyre either after her or whores trying to take attention away from her in hr mind.

6. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,479⛀
    Lupine and Bdj1992 like this.
  7. dreadyJasmin

dreadyJasmin Chat & Forum Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

So in conclusion it is safe to say Starfire is a TROLLop.

noun: trollop; plural noun: trollops
    1. a sexually disreputable or promiscuous woman

In Internet slang, a troll (/troʊl, trɒl/) is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow disagreement by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community

Bdj1992 and RedheadedSlavicGrrl like this.
  8. Misha000

Misha000 Guest

Fantastic analogy.

It is a shame tho when a woman (such as myself for example) might be trolled because i like to have a bit of fun in chat every now and again. Yes I'm showing skin in the forums (it gives me confidence) but I'm not doing anything wrong.
    Let's just all bloody get along.

BlueEyedLady, Lupine and County like this.
  9. County

County Guest

C
    Couldn't agree more @Misha000

10. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Sadly there are people who think they are perfect. As we say, they feel there shit doesn't stink. They think it's fine to belittle people because they don't have anything to worry about. There happy to crush people's confidence for no reason than they are socially incapable of discussing things and seeing either side. It's there view or nothing..

11. Misha000

Misha000 Guest

I have been known to see trolls in chat and pm them. Sometimes they are just acting up in the rooms and when you actually talk to them, they are ok. I don't condone troll behaviour but we know very little about these ppl. Maybe it's just me, but i do like to at least try and find out what their story is.

Lupine likes this.
  12. Lupine

Lupine Guest

A lot is angst or they have been bullied so they do it back. A lot is because I'm a keyboard warrior and whose going to get me for doing it..

*Sigh* should have stayed in bed today...Feel a rant coming on..

Misha000 likes this.
  13. Misha000

Misha000 Guest

Awww Lupi xxx *rubs your temples* shhhhhh

Lupine likes this.
  14. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    203,564⛀
    Acceptable social behavior is taught early in childhood. By the time you’re a legal adult, you should know mostly everything that’s acceptable or not in social settings and which sorts of repercussions spite repays you with.

At around 25 years of age, your prefrontal cortex matures and that’s when you should have become mostly adept in the professional world.

Attempting to decipher what the hell is the malfunction of an individual beyond that age—whether it’s an intelligence deficit, developmental defect or a psychological issue—isn’t a website’s problem. Website has to run and it runs on rules. When someone causes enough stink, they are dealt with, so that those who aren’t interested in garbage can enjoy the social setting. Additionally a block function has been provided, because this isn’t a baby-sitting service.

If you’re looking to find out why a troll is a troll on a personal level, you’re probably wasting your time. People don’t change—they only adapt to the environment so they can get something out of it, either temporarily or for an extended period of time. Rarely permanently. Shunning an asshole is the best way to deal with. Don’t worry, they won’t die. More assholes will come.

15. Misha000

Misha000 Guest

I agree with most of what stan says there. Not all. But hey we have our own opinions.
    I'll continue to be nice to ppl no matter what

16. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,921⛀
    I'm trying to remember the last time I actually looked at the chat, let alone participated.
    I came to the conclusion is was simpler to just do a random screen shot and if the urge ever strikes, I'll just read that.
    Nothing ever changes. Its just the same stuff, day after day after day.

Ls x

17. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    203,564⛀
    Everything is same stuff, in different terms.

Lakeside likes this.