Jelousy

Discussion in 'Drama' started by nikkiray, Jun 15, 2018.

1. nikkiray

nikkiray Guest

A thread to help us deal with this emotion.

Post your experience, thoughts, or personal feelings. Hopefully it will result in a discussion that will benefit someone. I will start ...

2. nikkiray

nikkiray Guest

I hate when my concern for someone turns into jealousy. When he is away or I don't hear from him, it's always starts as a concern for his well being. If it goes on longer, then shit goes through my head.

I know it's part insecurity, lack of communication, etc but how do you cope?

Imagine likes this.
  3. Imagine

Imagine Well-Known Member FCN Regular

I think you need to remind yourself that it's you, and not he, who's creating that anxiety and not let your mind run wild with silly scenarios. A little jealousy can be flattering. Full blown psycho jealously is extremely off putting. I'm not suggesting that's where you are, but only speaking from personal experience. Women tend to like confidence in their men. Confident men tend to feel the same about women. At least I do.

Heidiwil, LastOne and nikkiray like this.
  4. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,589⛀
    Im guilty of over thinking. My thing is no confidence im positive im not good enough and it worse when it that time of the month lol x

Shy_girl74, mostafox and Dogowar like this.
  5. nikkiray

nikkiray Guest

I remind myself if that every time. And yes you are 100% correct, confidence is attractive. And also a little jealousy is flattering.

Wish he would show a little sometimes. Would make a woman feel better bout herself.

Heidiwil, Dogowar and witchygirl like this.
  6. Dogowar

Dogowar Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Witchy from what I've seen you and Devon are solid as a rock. Don't over think it. Just go with the flow. ;)

Silk-BG, Heidiwil, Dcdevon and 2 others like this.
  7. witchygirl

Money:
    199,589⛀
    Same

nikkiray likes this.
  8. nikkiray

nikkiray Guest

Girl, you two are so good together and @Dcdevon is a good man. August will be heaven for both of you.

9. Dogowar

Dogowar Well-Known Member FCN Regular

I agree. Come August you'll be so happy you'll look back at this and think "what the Hell was i worried about " ;)

Dcdevon and nikkiray like this.
  10. LastOne

LastOne Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,564⛀
    Cmon Nikki. I do get jealous but never threatened baby.

Look youre a beautiful woman. I see men and woman look, even see men approach you, where is the harm in that? Now if they are being disrepectful to you or our relationship, thats another thing. The blades come out, you know that for a fact.

Bottom line is I love you. But that doesnt mean I own you. To me the sexiest thing about my partner is to see what she does with her freedom. To choose me. To choose being away from me. To choose to be happy. Thats all I ever want from you.

Now as far as all the thoughts that go through your mind? Im a fucking angel, dressed in white, with a golden halo. Sooo Watcha Talkin Bout Willis. *pout*

Smile babe. I love you like no one else will ever love you.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  11. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,036⛀
    Well you certainly are good enough. I feel pretty lucky actually. So get those thoughts out your head mwah!!

Shy_girl74, Silk-BG, Heidiwil and 2 others like this.
  12. witchygirl

Money:
    199,589⛀
    Im the lucky one x you put up with me :(

Sexykitten23 and LastOne like this.
  13. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    You got a Halo too @LastOne ? Me too! Got mine at Halo'sRUs !

14. LastOne

Money:
    57,564⛀
    LOL mine is aluminum foil colored with a gold Sharpee. Gotta get me a real one from HRU though. Thats the authentic stuff.

Dcdevon likes this.
  15. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    Tell them you know me . You'll get a good deal lol

Sexykitten23, witchygirl and LastOne like this.
  16. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    Don't make me type all the hearts I can find via text !!!!

witchygirl and LastOne like this.
  17. LastOne

Money:
    57,564⛀
    Hahaha. Saints and angels have to stick together.

18. witchygirl

Money:
    199,589⛀
    Sorry :(

LastOne likes this.
  19. MannyMan

MannyMan Well-Known Member

Money:
    17,875⛀
    Jealousy is usually Insecurity wearing a green mask. Can't say I'm immune to it's deception, but it's who I usually look for when that feeling strikes. For me it helps to know that it may be more ME creating a scenario, than a scenario actually taking place.

LastOne and Heidiwil like this.
  20. LastOne

Money:
    57,564⛀
    In all honesty .. this thread is more serious that I make it sound. Jealousy can cause such a disaster in relationships.

I know its easier said than done, but to respect self and then one another is really the only solution. Its a daily battle to do this because jealousy and anger are such easy emotions to feel. But if you practice everyday to respect who you are and then respect who your partner is, the result understanding.

Understand First, Question Never, Love Always