Jelousy

Discussion in 'Drama' started by nikkiray, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Heidiwil

Heidiwil Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    32,817⛀
    I agree! I have a healthy jealousy but I also know when to say fuck it, people will do what they do. I can't be perfect but I'm a pretty good catch. In my old age, ive learned to know where I stand and how I feel. I do have someone on here that tells me daily how special I am. I have had insecure moments but he is confident in our relationship which helps me to see where I may be silly. It truly is a give give by both parties. Both need to recognize the ticks if it's all worth it in the end ;)

2. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,602⛀
    Wholeheartedly agree im thankful i have a good man x

3. TallulahBlue

TallulahBlue Well-Known Member

Money:
    23,015⛀
    Did someone say Saints?!

[​IMG]

InvincibleLight and witchygirl like this.
  4. witchygirl

Money:
    199,602⛀
    20180615_152946.jpg these saints are better ;)o_O

InvincibleLight and TallulahBlue like this.
  5. Silk-BG

Silk-BG Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Well said n wise words ray

InvincibleLight and LastOne like this.
  6. TallulahBlue

Money:
    23,015⛀
    Oh yeah? Do they come marching in?! :p

7. witchygirl

Money:
    199,602⛀
    Sometimes :p:p:p

InvincibleLight likes this.
  8. TallulahBlue

Money:
    23,015⛀
    Payton / Brees for the win!

At least till a fluke ass play at the Vikings in the playoffs last season in the last second of the game that will always haunt me...

InvincibleLight likes this.
  9. LastOne

LastOne Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,564⛀
    You know Nik watch the whole game last Saturday and planning on it again tomorrow night. lol. 3am. Good god. But Gooooo Saints.

InvincibleLight and witchygirl like this.
  10. LastOne

LastOne Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,564⛀
    The missed tackle, fluke TD. Im impressed.

InvincibleLight and TallulahBlue like this.
  11. nikkiray

nikkiray Guest

12. witchygirl

Money:
    199,602⛀
    We will win this one

InvincibleLight and nikkiray like this.
  13. TallulahBlue

Money:
    23,015⛀
    I think I'm still in shock from that play. We had that game. Brees led that brilliant drive and for all intents and purposes it was over. We were headed to the NFC Championship game in Philly. Just one play left...

Ugh I still am not over it

14. nikkiray

nikkiray Guest

Aahhhh yes we will. Gooo Saints.

15. ClitEastwood

ClitEastwood Active Member

Jealousy is a weakness caused by lack of trust. X

Delight, InvincibleLight and nikkiray like this.
  16. Jane29

Jane29 Well-Known Member

Jealousy? Who is not guilty of it? Lol. I was such a jealous person before, I am not saying I am no longer experiencing it. I personally get jealous when a person cares for me and gives me so much time, then suddenly things change. My tendency to is to think, is something wrong with me? Why is she treating others special like she treats me? And the list goes on. It is frustrating specially when you don't get the answers. Either I end up walking away or begging, both I hate.

I came to realization that things can't always be the same. The only constant thing in this world is change. I must learn to understand that situations change, and that person didn't chose it. Circumstances brought it, and me being a jealous person is just not helping my partner at all, but pushing her away. Life is not about me, she has her own battles too. Instead of me being jealous, I should have been there understanding her battles and helped her through it, but sometimes realizations are too late. At least lessons are learned.

This time I tell myself, life is not about me. I choose to stay with someone NOT to fill up some gaps for me(but that is a big bonus). I choose to stay, and make sure she is well, even if there would be no "us". Life is about giving and it is so much more worth it to give. Remember trees won't grow unless it was planted first. I know the right one will come along.

Sorry for the drama. Lol

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  17. nikkiray

nikkiray Guest

Jane, honey. Anyone who can gain that kind of perspective from this emotion deserves praise. Kudos for learning from your experience and yourself to better your state of mind.

TallulahBlue, Jane29 and LastOne like this.
  18. Jane29

Jane29 Well-Known Member

Thanks Nikkiray. It was all worth it. Things might have ended, but friendship remained, no bad blood.:):):)

TallulahBlue likes this.
  19. nikkiray

nikkiray Guest

That's so important sweetie. I see the benefits of this often with @LastOne and his exwife. They are two of the closest friends in the world. Makes everyone around them smile. I was so jealous of her. Now I get excited everytime we see her.

Thank you for sharing Jane.

mostafox and Jane29 like this.
  20. Jane29

Jane29 Well-Known Member

Wow. That's really amazing. :) happy for you.

Mine would be my made of honor for my wedding.:p She volunteered anyway. Lmao. Biggest supporter in my love life. Lmao.

Cheers to you and LastOne. :)

nikkiray likes this.