Jelousy

Discussion in 'Drama' started by nikkiray, Jun 15, 2018.

1. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,603⛀
    Im not saying its bad im just saying if you truly love her enjoy her

nikkiray likes this.
  2. Randomsexchatter

Randomsexchatter New Member

Money:
    138⛀
    That is exactly what i am doing my best to do.... she doesnt even use the words penis, vagina.... etc. Completely non descriptive in any way.
    She has said no one has ever asked her what she wants. And she has told me things.... vague things like be a little rougher at times, or to enjoy foreplay more. Which i did and do... because a lot of my pleasure exists in knowing she is happy, and being pleased in the way she wants.
    Talking about sex with her is HARD. As soon as she really opens up to me and is comfortable.... i may not be on here at all ...

witchygirl likes this.
  3. Shy_girl74

Shy_girl74 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

I’m happy for you . It be nice if I could find a great guy and we become best friends etc . Congrats to you both . Most guys talk to me first. I’m too shy to talk to them first .

witchygirl likes this.
  4. Shy_girl74

Just be careful on here

Randomsexchatter and witchygirl like this.
  5. witchygirl

Money:
    199,603⛀
    I understand that patience can be hard and ultimately if your unhappy thats not healthy either. @Shy_girl74 @Dcdevon is my best friend as well he puts up with all my quirks lol and still loves me x including sending me pics of his gorgeous self when im feeling lonely x

Keira likes this.
  6. Randomsexchatter

Money:
    138⛀
    Ohhhhh i do :) :)

She fell asleep early last night, and i thoroughly enjoyed kissing her body while she slept and telling her how much i love her.

7. Randomsexchatter

Money:
    138⛀
    Im not sure what you mean by, be careful...

Im anonymous, here. And very happy with who i am with.... i hide nothing from my gf. She has full access to my phone and can read whatever i write here if she wants.

Neither of us go through eachothers phones. I believe our trust is mutual and well placed.

8. witchygirl

Money:
    199,603⛀
    Yes you are but it is a sex site if you want her to open up maybe bring her here with you and try some totally anonymous fun

9. Shy_girl74

Ok my bad but from experience most get attached to who they are chatting with . I have and so have men who are in relationships. If y’all trust each other and she don’t care then that is fine I guess

witchygirl likes this.
  10. witchygirl

Money:
    199,603⛀
    Me and shy have probably seen it all lol x we see relationships start and end here all the time. Enjoy your stay

Dcdevon likes this.
  11. Shy_girl74

Aww thanks for sharing . I got my days I’m up and going and days I’m having a total melt down . With some guys it starts out great . The thing that tends to hurt when they walk away is I opened up to them and they promised they wouldn’t so it makes it harder for the next person . When I was with second ex I was unhappy majority of the time but stayed cuz I didn’t believe in quitting.

12. Randomsexchatter

Money:
    138⛀
    Maybe someday she will... knowing her as well as i do, she would say no, and she doesnt mind im on here and she trusts me, and she may want to hear or see some things sometimes (i.e.) fantasies of mine with her.

For now... im going to be taking things a bit slower with her and let her open up at her pace, rather than pressuring her.
    She says has already been more open with me than anyone else, so i'm happy with that....

This thread being about jealousy... her and i have both acted out in being jealous. I do worry about the many men that come on to her.... more that one day she may find herself interested in one, because of my own failings.
    She worries about me too, for the same reasons i believe. We are 31 (me) and 39 (her). Both of us having been in very long term relationships before. I can tell i carry more jealousy/insecurity baggage from my past (i think), in terms of being lied to and cheated on.

13. hblatina

hblatina Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,184⛀
    Well dam I better go have a conversation with my hubby about how he should talk to me lol. You are a lucky woman @nikkiray

nikkiray and Shy_girl74 like this.
  14. nikkiray

nikkiray Guest

Thank you sweetie. I am blessed to have him in my life.

But tbh.. a little jealousy from him would be flattering. Just a tiny bit @LastOne. ;)

hblatina and Shy_girl74 like this.
  15. hblatina

hblatina Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,184⛀
    I am a very jealous person and I am not proud of that. It's a very ugly feeling that I wish I could get rid of. What's worse is that it's not just with my husband but with my family as well for example I hate that my dad dates I know it come from childhood insecurities and I am working on it. I am glad my hubby has had a lot of patience with me so if you do have a jealous anything (gf, bf, friend,sister,brother ect.) It might be hurting them as much as it's hurting you. Jealousy comes from insecurities and people can't overcome insecurities without help.

nikkiray likes this.
  16. Shy_girl74

I think sometimes it due to past actions of how we were once treated then person you are with does something similar it brings up those feelings you once had . It can also be due to what been spoken to you . Most things we deal with does go back to our childhood in most cases . I know mine goes back to the abuse I experienced. You are right we do need help someone who will listen or know what we are going thru . One listening ear can turn things around . Most people listen to fix us not listen to understand

hblatina likes this.
  17. nikkiray

nikkiray Guest

You are blessed with a partner who loves and understands you. That is so important to how we deal with our weaknesses. Thank you for sharing. :)

Shy_girl74 and hblatina like this.
  18. Misha000

Misha000 Guest

Hate jealousy with a passion. There is simply no need for it. If you dont trust your partner, then you should not be together. It takes two to be unfaithful.
    Plus if youre an insecure person, maybe get help first and find out facts before resorting to hatred.

Keyan likes this.
  19. witchygirl

Money:
    199,603⛀
    I was insecure because my last relationship was extremely emotionally abusive it took me alot to walk away but i did it and being here and meeting @Dcdevon has shown me something i knew along time ago.... i am worth it and i do deserve to be happy. I still have slip ups but when something is told to you almost every day for 7 yrs you kinda start to believe it ! Im glad you have never been through that and until you have you have no idea how you will react or what kind of 'help' you need to heal !

nikkiray and Slopps like this.
  20. Shy_girl74

That where I need to get in my life that I’m worth someone good . I have had a few guys who start good but fear anxiety comes in and I fear they will leave and eventually they can’t handle it . You are right if someone tells you enough negative you believe it and it hard to accept people being positive.

witchygirl and Sssaaammmooo like this.