Jesus had two Dads and he turned out ok

Discussion in 'Religion' started by PheonixxxMonroe, May 18, 2018.

1. KingDavid

KingDavid Buzzword vendor

Lol, have a great day Venus.

2. KingDavid

Yeah, Einstein believed in God as in a force, or forces. I'm not sure if I'd go that far, but it's pretty close.

3. hardcoreJane88

hardcoreJane88 Well-Known Member

Money:
    1,860⛀
    Some people watch too much ancient aliens

4. hardcoreJane88

Money:
    1,860⛀

It is a force and really we are our own gods. A higher being inside of us. The energy and magnetic fields surrounding us, learning its secrets and knowledge... That is god

5. KingDavid

o_O

hardcoreJane88 likes this.
  6. KingDavid

Are you familiar with the Law of Attraction? I don't think I subscribe to that, personally, but I was just wondering if you agree with that.

7. KingDavid

I've already told you, these are Gnostic Gospels. Gnosticism is a fringe version of Christianity, much like Mormonism, which re-writes the history and says the Garden of Eden was in America and a whole bunch of other nonsense.

You're saying:

"Christianity says X"
    Why?
    "Because there are documents, written much after the Dead Sea Scrolls, that says it's different"

But really, if you agree with this logic, then The Book of Mormon proves your point, as well. Just because it exists (much later) that doesn't mean it's legitimate. Now if you could find some manuscripts that are older than the oldest known writings of Jesus, then you'd have a point - but the Gnostic Gospels are much later, and they were a cult. I wouldn't even call them Christian. Also, be careful with what you learn on YouTube. I could link you to something about Bigfoot or the Illuminati, doesn't mean it's accurate.

8. hardcoreJane88

Money:
    1,860⛀
    I'm familiar with it. It could be possible but I don't think a load of money would materialize out of nowhere. You'd have to meditate for a long time lol little things might happen though, like when I'm desperately in need of a joint and hey presto my dealers just materialized in front of me with some testers lol

KingDavid likes this.
  9. hardcoreJane88

Money:
    1,860⛀
  10. hardcoreJane88

Money:
    1,860⛀

Thought you'd like that one lol

11. hardcoreJane88