Jesus had two Dads and he turned out ok

Discussion in 'Religion' started by PheonixxxMonroe, May 18, 2018.

1. hardcoreJane88

hardcoreJane88 Well-Known Member

Money:
    1,860⛀
    Its two hands clasped and underneath it says pray for me. Its Santa Cruz a skateboarding brand

I don't understand what you mean by missing something as I've never said I don't believe in God in the first place?

2. hardcoreJane88

Money:
    1,860⛀
    I've also got a jumper with the Hindu Om symbol...

3. hardcoreJane88

Money:
    1,860⛀
    I think there is a big difference to preferring the ways of the Celts to actually worshiping the religion.

Paganism is a belief in any god other than catholic/christian God.
    I was christened and as you have pointed out it was a pre christian religion.

Still don't get your point anyway because I never said I don't believe in God, but my view of God is different to yours

4. hardcoreJane88

Money:
    1,860⛀
    Oh and just for clarity the actual reason I brought that jumper was because I like to have something a bit different to what everybody else wears.. Its unique

5. PheonixxxMonroe

PheonixxxMonroe #%!$&@??#*%, m8! FCN Regular

Money:
    145,829⛀
    Do what you wanna do be what you wanna be YEAHHHHH Mmmmmm

mostafox likes this.
  6. mike30

mike30 New Member

Money:
    25⛀
    Try reading God's word, the Holy Bible, in context as that will help a lot. The old testament is a foreshadow of the new testament. Read Galatians 3:24 and it could possibly help make things clear. Only someone who follows Christ according to His word can truly understand because you have to have His Holy Spirit received by faith ( Ephesians 2:8-9).

7. mike30

mike30 New Member

Money:
    25⛀
    Just because you believe something doesn't make it true rather truth makes a belief true.

8. MannyMan

MannyMan Well-Known Member

Money:
    17,875⛀
    "Just because you believe something doesn't make it true" That works both ways!
    "truth makes a belief true" Not necessarily, it depends what truths you have been taught.
    The Bible is a great book, but depending on who you listen to, it can lead someone to believe some real crazy insane "truths" that fit a certain ideology. To many, Christ and the Bible equal truth, but often it's a truth that suits their way of thinking which often gets contradicted by their own actions or lifestyles. Having said that I love the fact we are free to choose what to believe in and not subjugated to someone's belief of what Truth should look like.

9. HandsomeDevil

HandsomeDevil Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    5,675⛀
    LOL oh man the title of this thread cracked me up :D

That is all...oh, and big up to the homosexuals :)

10. Seal

Seal New Member

Money:
    35⛀
    Hi, Phoenix...we will do what we wanna do...Jesus didn't come to make us good...He came to save us from dying...Do you realize the only people He chewed out were the religious leaders?...He spared the sinners that believed on Him, but told the scribes and pharisees they were full of dead mens bones

11. Wales4Ever

Wales4Ever Guest

In the words of George Carlin:

'Catholics believe that abortions and homosexuality is wrong...

Well who has less abortions than homosexuals?'

Moot point, but it was a man named Paul who wrote that 'Man shall not lie with Man'. That was HIS thinking, it was not inspired by a bearded guy on a cloud.

12. updowncharm

updowncharm New Member

Money:
    121⛀
    Jesus, who probably didn't exist, did not really turn up ok, but I totally love the title of this thread.

Why all religions claim they're about love and peace, and yet many nurture hate toward gays?

It's because humans are hypocrites.

13. MannyMan

MannyMan Well-Known Member

Money:
    17,875⛀
    You're not wrong! LOL!!

14. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,501⛀
    So what you are saying is that anyone who is not catholic/Christian is a pagan?

15. MiaSuyo

MiaSuyo Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Did he not also violate the very principles for which he stood and act like a common vandal?

As I recall he got pretty ugly with the money changers.

So he chose to beget change with violence and a temper tantrum.

Not very Christ like if you ask me.

But then again maybe he was kind and loving and invoked and promoted change through peace and love but the story tellers just wanted to make a stronger point and embellished a little

We were not there so who knows

16. MiaSuyo

So he can be excused for throwing around some poor money changer using violence, but the enslavement of all non romans by the Romans’ was met with love, forgiveness and a peaceful resistance?

Get ur priorities straight please

17. MiaSuyo

Otherwise as they say, it is a wonderful story and u tell it so well with such enthusiasm

Ty for that. I love the inspiration his story has instilled in the lives of others

Weather his dirty is found to be true or false that cannot be taken away making him the greatest life ever

But there is more to the story. And time will tell

WomenRfromVenus likes this.
  18. hardcoreJane88

Money:
    1,860⛀
    Originally anyone that worshipped more than one god or deities were pagans.
    It was a term first used in the fourth century by early Christians for people in the Roman Empire who practiced polytheism