Just a girl looking for another girl to talk to

Discussion in 'Community' started by Babygirl267, Mar 29, 2017.

1. SeaPaganLady

SeaPaganLady Well-Known Member

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Hi there beautiful swans and stunning ravens my name is Desdemona but I go by Mona and I'am bisexual so feel free to message me gorgeous mmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh. And ultra sexy looking pretty things but lovely ladies I must warn I'am very hard to handle blue birds so you encounter me at your own risk sugar and spice with womanly lust mmmmmmmnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  2. Scorrer2e

Scorrer2e Member

Money:
    429⛀
    Give us ur whatsaap no.

3. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Well hi there flutters cause I can see clearly that you want me for sexual pleasure little lust seeker but horny sexy pants I only want to talk to sexy and beautiful ladies so now easy eager tiger mmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhh. And cute hunky stud that is the very reason why I posted these sexy little posts on here sinful desires and dear little honeybee. And by the way naughty sugarbunny I don't have what's app little darling loverboy so bye bye attractive shivers for chills mmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh.

4. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Lady bugs you know just where to find me for a girl on girl epic sex rump exotic flowers so feel free to leave me a quick. And seductive little comment on my sexual and nasty page roses and daisies (winks and blows a kiss) and one more thing gorgeous girls I will be waiting for you sex induced heat waves mmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhh.

5. Christinem356

Christinem356 New Member

Money:
    17⛀
    Oh yea .Love that

6. Emmafoxx

Emmafoxx New Member

Money:
    20⛀
    Sounds like what I'm looking for. Add me on kik kateywil

7. mika00998877