Kinda not new

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kittycorn, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Kittycorn

Kittycorn Well-Known Member FCN Regular

So yeah my name is Kittycorn I've been here for a while now,don't really get on forums im always In chat though you can find me in roleplay or Lesbian chat..yes im Lesbian...no i dont want to see your dick. Anyways what yall should know about me.. I love all animals and hate all humans..so Yeah yall suck xD i have the Following health issues: bipolar depression, Anxiety, add, ocd and insomnia . if you don't know what those are look them up i refuse to explain them cause honestly.. Well no reason im just a bitch ,what else about me..im 18 ill be 19 in march i live In texas im single but not really looking, i love to roleplay, i have hobbies but I'm always on chat cause i also dont like going out in public..thank you anxiety. I have 5 pets 4 aren't mine they are the family pets and i have 1 dog..he is my current love of my life and probably will be till the day he dies. Well thats me um not sure what else to tell about myself so yeah if you have questions ask them

2. Kittycorn

Dually noted marty

Martystaffs likes this.
  3. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,922⛀
    Welcome to the forum.
    That post almost made me feel guilty not having any health issues and being heterosexual. (Almost :D )
    All the best with what ever undertakings you pursue.

Cheers
    Ls x

Martystaffs likes this.
  4. Kittycorn

Lol We are all human but all different

Lakeside and Martystaffs like this.
  5. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    209,474⛀
  6. Chefwithabs

Chefwithabs Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Welcome. I hope you have fun and find what you’re looking for. I totally get the issues. I’m a PTSD guy myself. Not really a fan of other humans in general. Specific ones are cool though. Anyway. Have a good time!

7. Kittycorn

Is this what the outside world is like? XD

8. Kittycorn

Thank you , i don't know how i would cope with Pstd along side my other issues im very sorry you have to deal with it

9. Chefwithabs

It’s no big deal I’ve dealt with it for 15yrs. I just do the best I can. Sounds like you have a pretty rough time yourself. Hope you have learned some coping skills to deal with all that.

10. Kittycorn

Mhmm i cope pretty okay most days

11. Chefwithabs

Glad to hear it.

12. Chefwithabs

I
    f you ever need to vent feel free to hit me up

13. Freakishhottie

Freakishhottie Well-Known Member FCN Regular

welcome to the forums kittycorn nice to meet you. im a forum/chat god lmao. well chat god according to huntersway lol. howz you doing lately? i haventh been on chat in a while i broke my phone. just got anewa one earlier today.

14. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! FCN Regular

Money:
    190,401⛀
    Hi. I'm Sadie. I'm new.

15. AmberDoll

AmberDoll Guest

Hi im not Sadie but I know a girl called that I don't put s title on my sexuality I say if you like someone why not.
    Enjoy the forums
    Ambs xx