Confession Left alone

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dirtybugger666
  • Start date Start date
D

Dirtybugger666

Guest
My wife has been texting and sending pics all month. Today she put on see through panties and a push up bra, did her make up, then left the house.
I'm pretty sure she is out "fishing". And I'm enjoying it.
Right now I'm aroused and alone.
Horny and hurt.
Secure but scared.
 
1. She's been sexting / texting you or other men? How do you know?

2. Has she mentioned she is interested in getting with other men?

3. Why does this arouse you?

4. You said you're "horny and hurt". I don't understand that. If it makes you horny, doesn't that mean you like the possibility of her showing herself off?

5. Is it her "fishing" that's hurting and scaring you? Or do you think she's out to actually find sex partners?

6. Why do you think she is doing this?

7. When she gets home, will you ask her where she was and what she did?
 
1. I told her to.
2. yes.
3. Coz I'm a dirty bugger.
4. I'm not there to watch, help, rescue etc. But yes I do like the thought.
5. Scared if she brings someone back that I can't handle.
6. See 1.
7. No. I will wait for her to tell me
 
She returned without lipstick. Didn't tell me anything. Wiped off to have lunch?
 
1..You have me wondering now, My wife texts her "friends" quite a lot lately, sadly she doesn't wear see thrus and push up bra.
2..My wife has gone "fishing2 today, took her rod, is that a decoy?
3..Know what you mean by alone and aroused, it's the "thought2 of it.
4..
5.. She comes back to you, as for the lipstick, only SHE knows,
 
1..You have me wondering now, My wife texts her "friends" quite a lot lately, sadly she doesn't wear see thrus and push up bra.
2..My wife has gone "fishing2 today, took her rod, is that a decoy?
3..Know what you mean by alone and aroused, it's the "thought2 of it.
4..
5.. She comes back to you, as for the lipstick, only SHE knows,
Don't let paranoia get you, if you're honest and relaxed, ask her if she is interested in anyone else.
My Mrs knows I study her, and can't keep a secret long, if something happens she would tell me
 
Don't let paranoia get you, if you're honest and relaxed, ask her if she is interested in anyone else.
My Mrs knows I study her, and can't keep a secret long, if something happens she would tell me
I'm not paranoid, if she wants some extra fun with either sex, would be fine with me, as long as she told me in great detail
 

Trending content

Back
Top