Love Is...

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Modron, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

2. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

3. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,041⛀
    That dude didn't give a fuck about you pussy ass bitch . He knows just like everyone else you are a blowhard keyboard warrior. And that's why no one else besides me posted on this thread . And why you were told by someone yesterday to not defend them on their profile
    No one respects soft motherfuckers like you . Even your new buddy GamerGirl made fun of you when you challenged me to a fight . But that's all in line with how a pussy ass bitch deserves to be treated. Oh yes how did that posting what I said on gay media work lol another pussy ass bitch move . Lol fucking pathetic dude . You really are .

4. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

Hahahahaha! Hello Clownshoes.

How did it work with the AVEN's and LGBTQ+... well you might see for yourself one day very soon.

Besides, if you actually looked, Alexa thanked everybody who stood up for her. Of course she can look after herself, but she knows that people on here have got her back.

You claim that I am a pussy and not worthy of your time, yet day in day out you constantly post about me. It's as if you are obsessed with me and I'm giving you a boner or something. I am quite frankly honoured to know that I have that effect on somebody that they keep on replying to me even though they consider me worthless... OMG that is a comedy belter! Hahahahahahaha!