Men posing as women...? Help me understand this?

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Davidm692017, Oct 30, 2018.

1. grubdumpling

grubdumpling Guest

I do agree with you, don't get me wrong, but you are also arguing my point when with the comment "you are taking that person's own right of their sexuality; away from them"... a woman that is born with man parts is still a woman, and should be free to explore the sex life of a heterosexual woman. So the distinction I used, paralleled with my example, is that if a person with man parts seriously and respectfully wants to play the part of a woman, or even just experiment in a safe manner (like online sex), that should be fine with all people interested in human rights. The deceit part is where we agree, but others engaging in online sex have to expect that their partners are presenting only a facade, not necessarily reality. If we want reality, we go outside.

I am aware this may not be the popular opinion, but it is my opinion, and I'd like that at least to be clear.

2. grubdumpling

grubdumpling Guest

@WomenRfromVenus we agree in most of your points, as I have said above, deception is not ok. We may not be completely eye-to-eye on the finer details.

Myself, I am not here to deceive people. I am here to play myself in scenarios that may not be possible in reality. I am also here to allow others to be who they want to be, and for that, I am willing to be deceived. I understand there are other opinions. My motives in this thread are just to make sure others know there are opinions like mine floating around here, just like there is intolerance.

WomenRfromVenus likes this.
  3. grubdumpling

grubdumpling Guest

@WomenRfromVenus I'm pretty freaking unsophisticated when it comes to chat/cyber/whatever stuff... to be honest I hope for the emotional possibilities, and I want someone to feel like then can approach me in whatever image they feel most comfortable. I am attracted to character and imagination.

I actually don't know too many people personally that use these kinds of sites anymore, I've been away from this world for a long time.

Sorry if I got too pushy with my opinion.

WomenRfromVenus likes this.
  4. Robert0976

Robert0976 Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,758⛀
    Funny, looks like your saying males a lot that may be the trend???

5. Thalassa

Thalassa Guest

Bwhahahaha!!! RIGHT?!!!

6. emptynestcpl

emptynestcpl Guest

Just for the record. I am a straight Male. Married 27 years but I like to meet people online.

7. grubdumpling

grubdumpling Guest

Obviously a squid posing as a human.

8. emptynestcpl

emptynestcpl Guest

I have no idea what you mean here.

9. grubdumpling

grubdumpling Guest

That's exactly what a squid would say.

Edit: I'm just being playful, I don't mean anything.

Blake34 and emptynestcpl like this.
  10. MannyMan

MannyMan Well-Known Member

Money:
    17,875⛀
    Times like these are when I enjoy being a Lesbian, it's just too cray cray out there! Be safe Y'all!!

11. Wales4Ever

Wales4Ever Guest

Maybe because they think they won't get to see 'goodies' if the computer shows them as Male?

Either that or they are an addlepated individual.

12. TeeNTee

TeeNTee Guest

This cut me deep

Blake34 and Lakeside like this.
  13. Boring52

Boring52 Member FCN Regular

I think you all are truly missing something. People want to be liked and have attention. Lonely people come to chat wanting attention, thinking they will instantly get PMs. I have always been male here and never have I changed who I am here. I find it difficult to chat due to the fact I do not hurt peoples feeling nor do I attack people. I find the chat rooms a lot like high school in that there are cliques and when you try to chat you are ignored. Do not get me wrong, I still enjoy watching the conversations and contributing where I can. I once saw a male chatter report he logged in as a female and was inundated with PMs (46). This is the attention some people crave and logging in a female will definitely get you attention.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    Wales4Ever likes this.
  14. Busty_Nerd

Busty_Nerd The Thicc Admin Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    105,265⛀
    I tell some guys who message me, if they wonder why they don't get a response because women get too many messages. I tell them to sign onto a sexy female guest name and just watch how many messages you'll get if any man thinks you're female especially if you have a really sexy name. You'll get a quick understanding how crazy it can be and how gross some people can be.

Z-00 likes this.
  15. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    208,212⛀
    Deceiving people is a shitty thing to do, even for "innocent fun," mmmk?

nessabbyxo likes this.
  16. Gilligan420

Gilligan420 Silver Bullet FCN Regular

Alot of interesting individuals out there