Misconceptions About Me Desdemona/SeaPaganLady My Parting Words

Discussion in 'Drama' started by SeaPaganLady, Sep 23, 2018.

1. SeaPaganLady

SeaPaganLady Well-Known Member

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I thank my dark goddesses that I no longer talk to men on here through messages cause most of them. Think that I have sex without condoms and protection but that is not me and I always use condoms and protection and I'am not a slut and skank or whore cause I choose who I want very carefully and I believe in having respect for myself so respect is a must for me and I have have other than just being a pinup lingirie model and burlesque dancer because I want to be a scuba diving instructor. With my own swim shop carry swim gear and swimsuits and I want to be a published horror fiction writer and a professional competitive swimmer and marine biologist and dolphin/seal trainer and travel all over the world giving ship tours with my own fleet of ships and doing some bikini modeling on the side with my own websites and more.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  2. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    And I have a few more things to post on here before I go away from this site because a member by the name of Naughtygirl888 has written a post or two about me which I happened to see today and as a result a moderator locked me out of the post so I'am leaving and tonight is probably my very last night. And day on here so don't expect to see me around anytime soon or in the future and I just want to get things cleared up before I leave this site and forum and this not a joke. And Naughtygirl888 give yourself a big pat on the back and smile at yourself on the mirror with some of the creepy loser guys on here because you all got what you wanted. And to the moderators who can do whatever you want to do with you my account because will not I show my face on here anymore unless it just to delete posts and sort things for the last time.

3. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    203,564⛀
    No one is doing anything with your account. You’re the only one in control of your account.

4. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I'am a satanic pagan but I just don't believe in Satan cause I believe many deities especially goddesses like Hecate,Lilith,Minerva,Demeter ,Morrigan,Cliodhna,Badb,Fand, Callieach,Epona,Bastet,Melaina,Ishtar,Isis,Sekmet,Artemis,Hades,Posiedon,(gods) and many others. My religion is a cross between Satanism and water mysticism meaning I worship water and sea related deities like Posideon and Cliodhna and Ishtar and I believe in meremaids and sirens and water horses. My form of practice in witchcraft includes using portable alters with herbs and sea glass and sea salt and blue and black and red stones and seashells and sand and storable candels in black and red and blue and lighters and beads in black,red,blue and fake feathers in blue and red and black and fragrances and my witch journals and bottles of water and bowls and blue and red and black yarn (new alters)

5. Stanthropical

Money:
    203,564⛀
    You can’t be Satanic without believing in Satan. The entire premise of Satanism rests on Satan.

Paganism has nothing to do with Satanism. Paganism and Satanism do not work together.

If you believe in Satan, you’re also Catholic.

6. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    My personality is very out spoken and very diffrent and I'am not apologetic for who I'am and I'am also very hard to deal with because I'am a loner. And a goth who generally likes to be alone and I'am very sexy and that turns people off too but I don't care and I'am hard as stone cause I don't take any crap from anyone and I'am very intimidating which causes people to run for the hills because normal is cool and what's in style. My favorite things are bagels and cream cheese and ice cream/anything chocolate and salted stake and I love anime like Hellsing Ultimate and Bleach and Soul Eater and Vampire Knight and Black Butler and horror movies mostly about monsters along with video games like Castelvania/Vampire The Masquerade/The Devil May Cry,White Wolf:BloodLines and BloodRayne and Bayonetta and hanging out in cemeteries and graveyards and rollerblading and swimming and drawing and painting paintings and I love sea animals but I also love crows and ravens along with snakes,dancing,rock music like A Perfect Circle and Placebo and I also love reading horror novels and I love night time.

7. Stanthropical

Money:
    203,564⛀
    You’re not intimidating or outspoken. You just don’t exercise a social filter.

8. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I'am 20 years and I'am about to turn 21 years old and I work two jobs as yoga instructor and food server while taking care of my sick wheelchair bound father and in my younger days I used to be homeless and my favorite colors are black and orange and green and sky blue.