Modern followers of the Ancient Patrons. (Pantheon, Asgardian, Nubian, Asiatic, Meso-American

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Tinaris, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Tinaris

Tinaris New Member

Money:
    60⛀
    I am a follower and Champion of the Pan, Great God of the Wilds, The Oaktree, The Rose and Thorn, The Babbling Brook, He who feeds Her, The Lusty Lover, The Stud-King, etc., etc. I am interested in meeting and discussing modern rituals and practises with humans. I am an Empath, and an Indigo Child. I am a Pisces, Aquarius cusp, the son of a Wiccan Healer. I have recently acquired my second of two Apothecaries, and also have procured the services of an Alchemist. I'm interested in meeting a Master of Black and Red Magicks, a Necromancer, a Librarian of the highest caliber, someone interested in the Inquisitorial arts and subtleties, and anyone who has knowledge and information to exchange and share. I am 27/5 into my 33rd journey, the most recent finishing during World War 2. All are welcome to share and mingle. Welcome, be blessed and walk in peace.

2. SeaPaganLady

SeaPaganLady Well-Known Member

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Hi there my name is Desdemona but I go by Mona and I'am a fellow pagan but I worship The Morrigan/Lilith/Melinoe/ Calileach/Epona/Cliodhna/Fand,BadB/ Demeter /Hecate/Satan/Hades/Poseidon among others and I'am a water/storm elemental witch. I consider myself as a dark sea witch/snow witch and a highly skilled sexual magic worker and I feel very close to water animals and monsters like Kelpie Water Horses and Hippocampuses and also Meremaids and Sirens.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  3. Tinaris

Tinaris New Member

Money:
    60⛀
    Is Satan the only Principality you worship? I am certain and believe on two separate occasions in my journey I have met and been tempted by the same agent of Lilith twice, a Greater Succubus. On both occasions what appeared to be a Faun of great glory and power interceded and bargained on my behalf. As a follower of Lilith, what can you share with me of her and her children? Poseidon is the father of my Patron, a blessing to you for the welcome.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  4. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I do worship other principalities but not like I used to and yes Lilith is my mother and keeper.

5. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I'am sliping back into my water and sexual magic ways as of recently and I have have been a witch since I was 15 years old and now I'am 20 years old.

6. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Handsome I hope you find somebody who worships dark principalities like yourself merry meet pagan and may your gods always watch over you and protect you friend and have a wonderful day good looking.

Tinaris likes this.
  7. Tinaris

Tinaris New Member

Money:
    60⛀
    This is new to me, Sexual Magick. I have a sex drive that is unsatiable, and have yet to explore the majority of its depth. Any advice, readings, or knowledge you could instruct or share?

8. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Before I go now I will share with you more about my connection to Lilith with you and Poseidon. Lilith is the mother of Succubuses and other seducing demons like Lamia and I have alot of Sucubus energy. And Poseidon is believed to be the father of water horses like kelpies and I'am very connected to them with my energy and essence.

9. Tinaris

Tinaris New Member

Money:
    60⛀
    I accept and welcome the opportunity and knowledge. All will be well as is willed. Thank you.

10. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    It is so very hard to find books on sexual magic and they tend to be very outdated and who has the time to be hunting old books down so I attend this coven but they are anonymous and I can not give out their name because I will disgrace and dishonor them so sorry new friend.

11. Tinaris

Tinaris New Member

Money:
    60⛀
    Honor you vows. I expect nothing less than loyalty from a fellow and dedicated follower. In time the sharing of souls and knowledge may be allowed, if it is to be and willed so. Patience is a virtue sorely missed in this age.

12. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Thank you for understanding and now I have to go so bye friend and merry meet until we meet again sexy pagan guy.

13. Tinaris

Tinaris New Member

Money:
    60⛀
    Till then. Be blessed and walk in peace.