Multiple devices

Discussion in 'FreeChatNow Help & Support' started by Choosen20001, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Choosen20001

Choosen20001 New Member

Money:
    9⛀
    stan,

I run a womens rufgee facility in Australia.
    Over the term of the past months, there has been a number of accounts started by residents.
    Problem is IP address....
    Unfortunately, I have found that with multiple devices, the women have been kicked off.
    Is there a tech way this problem can be fixed...
    It is stressful because someone of the mod have been rude towards a couple of the girls --- saying they have multiple personalizes.
    They would like to know if there is a way to report undue conduct of a mod...?

2. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    203,630⛀
    I'm unable to completely understand your issue.

If you're looking for multiple IP#'s with your internet service, contact your ISP, they'll set you up, with additional hardware and costs.

If you're not looking to provide multiple IP#'s to your clients, I suggest enabling filtering in your router's admin panel and blocking this website for all devices except yours (if you plan on using this website)—which can be done either manually by MAC address, local IP# or automatically by connected device (depending on the router's management software).

If there's a moderator issue, PM me the details and any evidence you might have. I will handle only the moderator issue. FCN can't provide you tech support for user access from your premises.