New, Nervous and ready to Mingle

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JuicyMatt, Nov 15, 2018.

1. JuicyMatt

JuicyMatt Active Member

Money:
    268⛀
    Why hello there gentlemen and Ladies,

My name is Matt and I am a college student who is sick and tired of doing merely what others expect of me. Focusing on studying, working and physical activity has caused a deep unconscious sorrow that I didn't understand for years. At first, I thought it was simply some type of emerging mental illness, such as depression or anxiety, but recent conversations with some good friends of mine made me realize that I am a closeted promiscuous and sexually starving person , and how I ought to attempt an adult chatroom forum such as this.

I am a really open guy and I enjoy drinking, psychedelics, biking, travelling, (I'll just say it, even though my intuition is telling me not to) and especially sex. I constantly dream about sex but I have been way too polite to people around me and I nearly always hide my deep sexual desire, so that I can forge a respectful lifestyle once I acquire my Bachelor's of Social Science (and hopefully I can get into the master programs I want!!), however I can not deny a crucial part of myself, since it'll only make me mentally, spiritually and emotionally unwell. There was a 20th century Swiss-German philosopher, Carl Jung, who once said that everything you desire will only be found in feared places, and I hold this to be an axiom of living in general. Jung also talked in great length about the importance of becoming a well integrated person by embracing all aspects of yourself and embedding everything into your actions, and words. So, I am going to come out of my good college student persona and embrace my repressed sexual self.

I forgot to mention that I am not only here for fun, but to maybe indulge into intellectual conversations about reality, society and nature in general (a total geek!). I would also like to meet new friends and maybe forge future connections for life. It is only me who is writing the book of my own life. Let's give this the good ol' college try!

One more thing! I am not saying I am a virgin, but I have turned down many women in my life for either work or studying! Don't worry :p

Sincerely,

Matt

;););)

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    Yesm01 likes this.
  2. Hawkeye100

Hawkeye100 Well-Known Member

Money:
    18,225⛀
    That's an elluva intro ....welcome to the forum

Yesm01 and JuicyMatt like this.
  3. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,922⛀
    Welcome to the forum and great intro.
    In my limited experience, I've discovered the best things in life are usually the hardest to get.

Ls x

JuicyMatt likes this.
  4. JuicyMatt

JuicyMatt Active Member

Money:
    268⛀
    Thanks buddy. I already am enjoying what I've seen so far.

You usually receive what you put in because of the nature of how our perception and neurochemistry functions. It's the combination of delay of gratification and focus on a goal that can turn a good situation into an ecstatic one.

5. Lakeside

Money:
    112,922⛀
    All that works in most of life as well, not just chat. Gratification has many forms too, so the scope is there for what ever form you are pursuing.

Ls x

JuicyMatt and Pistil like this.
  6. JuicyMatt

JuicyMatt Active Member

Money:
    268⛀
    If something is factual in one situation, then it is likely factual among all the same occurrences of the fact. Pursuing is so much fun too :D

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    Lakeside likes this.
  7. Lakeside

Money:
    112,922⛀
    I've spent the last few years pursuing it with increasing success.

The variation in the equation is each person's definition of what 'it' is.

Ls x

JuicyMatt likes this.
  8. JuicyMatt

JuicyMatt Active Member

Money:
    268⛀
    As long as you're making an attempt at progress because once you stagnage then you will inevitable fall on your ass.

That's definitely true. Everybody inhabits their own universe and their type of pursing and success is specific to them. For me, it's as long as I get out of my bed and complete as much as I can. Sometimes I win and sometimes I fail, either way I'm still alive, and that's what drives me for improvement.

9. MannyMan

MannyMan Well-Known Member

Money:
    17,875⛀
    That's a juicy intro Matt, Welcome to the forum, hope to catch you in one of the threads!

Yesm01 and JuicyMatt like this.
  10. JuicyMatt

JuicyMatt Active Member

Money:
    268⛀
    It could have been much juicer. Why are you hoping to catch me? You already have my attention.