New Rooms: Give us your feedback!

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by vitriolicv, Sep 23, 2017.

1. GregO

GregO New Member

Hi TacoBelle :),

"rid the rooms" sounds very negative and was not suggested by anyone. As stated, to me, it's about choice. Another user phrased it as "offer" people something. If people have a choice of #sexchat or #otherchat, then some will choose #otherchat if it has a large enough audience and it's a well chosen topic of #otherchat which will lead to less traffic in #sexchat. That is the whole point as it was presented to us. Not to kick someone out but at least, by motivation, to make some want to chat more in #otherchat and less #sexchat. To encourage (not forbid or rid) more traffic to move to other rooms.

My point is that I see these suggestions not made in a judgemental atmosphere (mine certainly aren't) but in the spirit of what the thread calls for.

It's fair enough if some channel ideas are considered and rejected. And I think your reasons as stated make total sense. As I said I do understand if this particular room idea won't happen for certain reasons.

The idea was originally suggested as different-language channel. However, the suggestion (in its purest form) could still be made as a cultural suggestion with the language of the channel still being English. The same rules as in all the other channels could still apply.

Generally speaking I do agree with you that national/cultural channels en masse would be a bad idea but this particular one makes more sense as it's a very large portion of the users on the site. But as mentioned I do get if it's considered and found non-desirable for other reasons.

I certainly neither said, nor think that about you. You completely misunderstood my point. Among other things my point was that it's jumping to conclusions to assume that suggestions in this thread are made out of intolerance by others (it certainly wasn't by me, I do talk to Indians as well as all other nationalities/cultures).

All my posts in this thread have been serious and on topic, some even with original ideas (the thread does also call for posts to support ideas of others).

On that topic, you did previously in the thread suggest that people not waste time on suggestions that have been vetoed. Would it be possible to get an official list of ideas that were considered but rejected categorically? The reasons for rejection wouldn't have to be given if that would be a concern, it would just be nice to know so those ideas don't get suggested again as you pointed out.

I am still hoping for some of the ideas in this thread to go through (your trivia idea for instance would be fun if it could be made to work) and it would be interesting to know if they have been rejected or are still in consideration (and therefore need more support). :)

2. roumbler

roumbler New Member

Money:
    266⛀
    Maybe Bi or Bi/Currious room?

3. CrazySweet69M

CrazySweet69M Member

Money:
    16,307⛀
    They won't listen when we recommend going to it. lol

Phenyl likes this.
  4. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays!

Money:
    158,066⛀
  5. Aju_Malayali

Aju_Malayali New Member

Money:
    87⛀
    Kerala chat room

6. pacman

pacman Member

Can there be a support room for the depressed? Like a self help room? I don't have any creative ideas for the name of such of group, but I think it would be nice ._.

InTheMix likes this.
  7. Vey

Vey Well-Known Member

Money:
    10,274⛀
    Punch line ? :oops:

8. CrazySweet69M

CrazySweet69M Member

Money:
    16,307⛀
    This is not a suicide hotline or a self help website. It's an adult chat site. There are support groups for what you seek. All you have to do is google it.

9. pacman

pacman Member

i know dude it's just an idea ._.

10. Stanthropical

Stanthropical a glitch

The website is sexually-charged for adults, @pacman.

Psychological guidance space would require dedicated staff/members of some sort who specialize in such issues.

pacman likes this.
  11. pacman

pacman Member

I know man. It is just a suggestion. With all due respect, I completely understand what you say and you don't need to explain it quite frankly..

12. Stanthropical

Stanthropical a glitch

What was the point of your suggestion, then?

13. DrChaotic

DrChaotic New Member

Money:
    4,356⛀
    It seems like there are a lot of cross dressers and transgender people who hang out in #GayChat and an increasing number of people looking for that kind of chat partner. Please consider creating a #TransgenderChat room. Thanks!

DamianaMinx likes this.
  14. CuriousOnyx

CuriousOnyx Member

Lol nah

15. CuriousOnyx

CuriousOnyx Member

Maybe try a room for new ppl/newbies...just throwing it out there:)

InTheMix likes this.
  16. pacman

pacman Member

Nevermind.

17. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays!

Money:
    158,066⛀
    A trivia room???

pacman likes this.
  18. Idegen

Idegen New Member