Thoughts True Sex Stories

Discussion in 'Hangouts, Games and Banter' started by CrystalMarker, Jan 19, 2018.

1. CrystalMarker

CrystalMarker Well-Known Member FCN Regular

I know you are brand new. Why don't you fill out some of your info so everyone can get up know you. I personally don't msg new people hurrr.
    I do message new people here.

Melluv likes this.
  2. sky_lar

sky_lar Guest

One extremely drunken time I ripped my now ex girlfriends pants off and bent her over the hood of a van in the hospital parking lot at around 5 or 6 in the morning. After a little while I noticed a lady walking over with her 5 kids. I quickly fled the scene, though had to run back for my girlfriend who was still bent over the van, clueless to where I went.

3. Chubbychappie

Chubbychappie Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Wow crystal AWESOME

CrystalMarker likes this.
  4. Chubbychappie

Maybe he was expecting nice soft love making in a house in a bed lol

5. Chubbychappie

I would love to see that video

6. Duffmontague

Duffmontague New Member

Money:
    91⛀
    Cum in canada?

7. Chubbychappie

I met one of my to be gfs in a night club. She was there celebrating her sister’s engagement. I was invited to join them in their reserved area later in the evening when everyone else got up to dance she slipped out of her panties, took my cock out and stroked me until I was hard. Then she sat down on my cock and we had sex while we made out.
    Bad ending her sister noticed and pulled her off of me before I got to cum

8. CrystalMarker

That is painful! Did you ever get to finish?

Maxxpro and Chubbychappie like this.
  9. Chubbychappie

Yes
    I walked her home and we stopped at a kids play park and while I sat on one of the swings she finished me off in her mouth

10. eh more vanilla places I been where just different places around the house, including at a house party. Bathroom, Living Room, and so on.

11. Maxxpro

Maxxpro Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    4,422⛀
    co-worker and I played hooky from work and drove to the beach.. nobody in site at the time and we got lost in the moment and started fucking on a towel right there by the water... it was magical, the ocean air, sun shining on my ass while I was deep inside her... then, I glanced up and noticed a couple that was walking by had stopped to watch... this turned me on so much that I shot my load inside her while locking eyes with them... they smiled and politely walked away. I then heard someone else clapping from up above on the ridge! A top-ten memory for me for sure. Would love to do that again.

12. CrystalMarker

This is awesome!

13. CrystalMarker

You had sex at a house party? I love it!
    Did you get caught? I'm glad you shared!

14. Hvng69

Hvng69 New Member

Money:
    8⛀
    Honestly i have fucked in a church , during the service we went to a quiet dark place and there i was fingering her she let out a moan everytime i made a move then i got up face fucked her , bent her over and fucked til i gave her a facial best day ever

15. bladez234

bladez234 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Call room. (I wish lol)

16. CrystalMarker

Thank you for sharing your hot exploits! I love hearing the stories of others and I greatly enjoy sharing my own!
    Did anyone catch on to the fact that the two of you were missing? :p

17. We were pretty messed up so it's hard to know if anyone else knew, but the person that lived there put 2 and 2 together when we both came out the bathroom when they knocked on the door. It was a weird night.
    I bent her over at first after some foreplay, but she wanted some more control so it changed round to on-top.

18. Ilovesex469

Ilovesex469 Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,076⛀
    Walking home from the bar with my ex we walked down an alley so I could piss, took a piss saw an open shed and fucked on some strangers riding lawn mower.