People to avoid?

Discussion in 'Drama' started by TheOriginalRambler, Apr 23, 2017.

1. countryrocker91

countryrocker91 Member

Money:
    1,051⛀
    rofl thanks, 1. i am a girl, and 2. i think i've only been in RP once and didnt care to stay. i like the adultchat room, i know several ppl in there, so i'm comfortable there. but your right, its not just RP, its chat period. people lie, thats a fact of life, your behind a screen, we dont know really know if u are who u say u are, but if u are great, if not oh well.

EnglishmaninKhonKaen likes this.
  2. countryrocker91

countryrocker91 Member

Money:
    1,051⛀

sadly i'm one of those people who if someone tries to run off i keep coming back for the fuck of it, i admit it, piss me off well then deal with what happens when you do. sadly people think they can control a room or chat in general. but they cant. so if ya need any help i can start coming to RP just to help make a stand, i dont mind, just ask the chatters in adult chat, i speak my mind and dont hold back never have, never will.

3. NiceGuy

NiceGuy Well-Known Member

Lol Here A New Wife tumblr_ls60otzsv71qe30tvo1_500.png So Funny I Had to Share

Vavasauna likes this.
  4. NiceGuy

NiceGuy Well-Known Member

lol...I agree

5. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! FCN Regular

Money:
    190,401⛀
    so I have chatted, for a very long time now. I started in Adults and have spent a bit of time in pretty much all of the rooms. RP has always been a favorite haunt of mine, However, its getting ridiculously clique-y there lately. So just an FYI dolls.... you know how you refer to it as your room when you drive people out. It's not. Just chat with who you like and ignore the ones you don't. Its super easy. YOU. CAN. DO. IT.

6. Magicmissile

Magicmissile Member

Money:
    466⛀
    I'm new on here. Tbh I prefer the forums to chat. There seems to be less hassle just reading topics and using an app to chat rather than the rooms

EnglishmaninKhonKaen and naz like this.
  7. Gabrielle

Gabrielle New Member

Money:
    14,310⛀
    Well, it's an anonymous chat filled with bored people. If you don't allow anyone to provoke you - they move on. Just do you. :)

NiceGuy likes this.
  8. TheOriginalRambler

TheOriginalRambler Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    881⛀
    hhha soo true... not had to put those on block who annoy you :)

9. TheOriginalRambler

TheOriginalRambler Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    881⛀
    also Taco I'd be interested if you did a ip. tracker or sing the same wifi checker to see how many on this thread are actually more then one person xD

10. Ellieuk

Ellieuk Well-Known Member FCN Regular

We were right rambler helenuk never existed she was made up by fatherted and his other names including bebop.A few people told them about him/her and nothing was done and she/he was able to go on and hurt and deceive other people as both ids.This is the same person stalking me for months.He used my details to make helenuk.So he could harrass me and slag me off which he/she did.I also see fatherted is still around and also has a new name.After what he did and said he should of been banned.Hes a sick individual.I sure its very embarrassing for a few people who took sides and i hope there happy with the damage caused.Im sick of being bullied and harrassed its not going to happen again.

11. TacoBelle

Money:
    190,401⛀
    Sugar you don't own chat. Move along.

12. Ellieuk

Im not even in the top 10 on the stats.So no i dont own the room and i dont want to.

13. TacoBelle

Money:
    190,401⛀
    being on top of the wall of shame means nothing except that you chat a lot, however, making people feel unwelcome, well that is something completely different. Anyone can chat in any of the rooms as the choose so long as they follow the rules. If you have an issue with a chatter at any time you can, are you ready for this, you can block them, or you can report them to us, and we can see if it warrants any action. Super easy.

EnglishmaninKhonKaen and NiceGuy like this.
  14. vika

vika New Member

Money:
    0⛀
    Hi loli

15. Ellieuk

There u are ted showing your true colours.Bullying women.Firstly my husband isnt a policeman so maybe you should get your facts straight.Second it was taco who came in the room and said about helenuk with many witnessess that u were helenuk and u had other names too.But as usual u make things about me.Im not stooping to your level and making a personal attack against u as im no cyber bully like you.I have you on ignore now your not worth my time.I have also blocked your new name too.