People to avoid?

Discussion in 'Drama' started by TheOriginalRambler, Apr 23, 2017.

1. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! FCN Regular

Money:
    190,401⛀
    Lmao he is Helen. Fun to see you ted. Kill off any of your other names?

2. cowboy315

cowboy315 New Member

Money:
    18⛀
    wow lol
    what a way to enter a room

3. cowboy315

cowboy315 New Member

Money:
    18⛀
    hello room how is everyone doing this evening?

4. Ellieuk

Ellieuk Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Lmao mental health issues coming from the bloke who pretended to be a woman and went with lesbians and then killed off that id in an accident.The id u made up from my details.I noticed how u ignored tacos comment and launched yet another personal attack against me.Get a grip and move on.Even as your new name your going around pm ing people slagging me off.Your just a cyber bully who hides behind a keyboard to bully women.Your boring me now.This time my ignore will stay on.

5. TacoBelle

Money:
    190,401⛀
    What's his new name, because mr man is supposed to be on a 14 day chat ban?

6. TacoBelle

Money:
    190,401⛀
    mmmmhmmmm ted, you found a new device to use, blah blah. i'm coming in now.

7. TacoBelle

Money:
    190,401⛀
    you're not in the room now... #klined

TheOriginalRambler likes this.
  8. NiceGuy

NiceGuy Well-Known Member

So True

9. FancyMustang

FancyMustang New Member

Tacobelle, you said, "I don't ban unless it crosses a line into abuse..." Do you and the other MODs consider racist remarks, and or a person claiming that they are glad that my ancestors were raped and murdered as being abusive, especially when the person is following from room to room saying the same degrading and abusive kinds of comments?

10. TacoBelle

Money:
    190,401⛀
    I don't deal with racism when I am in, but omg guess what?!!?! I'm not always in, and I won't talk for other people, but yeah, I do the mute, kick, ban for racism, as I am sure several people will let you know. Oh but nice try.

11. TacoBelle

Money:
    190,401⛀
    Hey. Captain multiple personality disorder, probably don't tell me how to chat. Lmao Maybe when you're allowed back, use one personality, the strong one, and let the other ones go. Ooooo please tell me its name is Patricia.

12. TacoBelle

Money:
    190,401⛀
    IMG_1491.jpg See you tomorrow Patricia.

EnglishmaninKhonKaen and naz like this.
  13. TacoBelle

Money:
    190,401⛀
    Dude. You catfished a lesbian who fell in love with you. You hurt your friends. You're basically owning your troll status. You straight up did things that were emotionally cruel, and you are calling someone a troll. Smh

EnglishmaninKhonKaen likes this.
  14. TacoBelle

Money:
    190,401⛀
    You're a trolling, catfish moron who will always be the victim in your mind. Do yourself a favor and log off as you are only making yourself look horrible at this point.

15. DrFuktUpaLot

DrFuktUpaLot New Member

Money:
    637⛀
    Ted you are the very definition of Asshat!

16. DrFuktUpaLot

DrFuktUpaLot New Member

Money:
    637⛀
    Haha I new that would get a response, I really should stop feeding you but it actually amuses me to think of you sitting waiting for someone to comment. Here's a tip, because everything you say is the same generic bullshit that actually only describes your own actions, go get a thesaurus and a dictionary and then get a clue and THEN come back. Hopefully you will have something more original to say. Mwaaa hugs and kisses.

17. DrFuktUpaLot

DrFuktUpaLot New Member

Money:
    637⛀
    Hahaha you students, me thinks not, every response shows the root of your obsession. I am not a wonen, those that know me have seen me. Look I feel bad for you, come back and I promise I will play nice, I'll pretend to be a woman for you if that's what you want, dont be sad henry.

18. DrFuktUpaLot

DrFuktUpaLot New Member

Money:
    637⛀
    Never been to Australia though I've heard it's lovely, I live in Bonnie Scotland, what about you ted? Where are you actually from?

19. DrFuktUpaLot

DrFuktUpaLot New Member

Money:
    637⛀
    I was beginning to have fun but you clearly lack the mental capacity to carry on this conversation. Hold on a sec while I change the record for you cause you obviously can't. You have freely admitted who and what you are so I don't get why you are trying to project, look it up. Anyways I have stuff to do, oh sorry if that confuses you I have this thing called a life, you should try it. But I have to go now. I'll bbl though if wanna chat. Kisses.

20. DrFuktUpaLot

DrFuktUpaLot New Member

Money:
    637⛀
    Point 1, I dont own a computer I use my phone. Point 2 I AM A MAN. I am not doing this for anyone else or as anyone else. I am doing this for myself because I find your poorly constructed delusions intriguing. Until I get bored then I will just ignore you. But we could arrange to meet for real, you could wear a dress for me, but im a giver so you better have lube. Lotsa love honeybunny.